Ruger 10/22 takedown

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by ArmyRangerSR9, Sep 1, 2012.

1. ArmyRangerSR9

ArmyRangerSR9 New Member

Anyone else purchase or play with the new takedown? The carry case was a great add fits 2 hand guns and rounds for a afternoon at the range.

2. mdauben

mdauben New Member

Yep! I got one when the first came out and I've been happy with it ever since. I just put a Nikon scope on mine with QD rings yesterday which I plan to try out this week. :)

3. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

The new take down is pretty cool! My LGS has one that has been taunting me for awhile...might have to act on it.

4. nickel1911

nickel1911 New Member

I ordered one last week. Just waiting for the darn thing to get here already! Lol.. Like a kid waiting for Christmas!

5. capnklump

capnklump New Member

Looks like it has the makings of a great SHTF gun!

6. hmh

hmh New Member

Have a couple if friends that have them. I had to show one of them how to correct adjust the slack. How I know is I WANT ONE but I am broke with a new baby and 2 10/22 already. O yea the wife says no until I sell something.

7. mdauben

mdauben New Member

Tell her no more shoes until she sell some, then. :p

8. hmh

hmh New Member

Great idea (in theory)

9. mrt8110

mrt8110 New Member

10-22 take down

Your right about,"in theory" that put a smile on my face...!:) Cliff

10. wes213

wes213 New Member

I just put down 100 bucks on the take down and cant wait to give it to the kid for Christmas this year, i just hope i don't have the bore shot out of it by the time he gets it. ;)

I am also looking foreword to seeing some after market stocks for it as i tend to be steadier with a pistole grip rifle.