Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
If the magazine of a P90 or PS90 sits on top of the weapon, what is the magazine on the side of the stock for?.......Where does the mag for the 10/22 go?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If the magazine of a P90 or PS90 sits on top of the weapon, what is the magazine on the side of the stock for?.......Where does the mag for the 10/22 go?
thats true if its a real P90.

magazine goes underneath the stock where i dremeled it out. the non functional M4 magazine is just for looks

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Someone did a Marlin 795 in a Well P90 last year, looked like it fit better than the 1022 does ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
From the video the thing seems flimsy and rattles.....How is the rifle(10/22) bedded to keep it from jumping aroung if fired?.......How do you get to the mag release?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From the video the thing seems flimsy and rattles.....How is the rifle(10/22) bedded to keep it from jumping aroung if fired?.......How do you get to the mag release?
its not done yet. i just finished dremeling out the internals to check the fitment. nothing is bolted down yet. its going to be bedded by adding two brackets. one for the bolt buffer and the other bracket for the front action. then use Devcon epoxy steel putty around it and JB weld plexiglass as to frame around the action and barrel

its going to be similar to this. this guy welded the extended bolt.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Some questions. First was this hard to do? I think this is awesome and might just do it. Maybe on a gutted f2000 airsoft stock. Also does the trigger pull from where the origional p90 trigger is? If so how did you modify it to do so.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some questions. First was this hard to do? I think this is awesome and might just do it. Maybe on a gutted f2000 airsoft stock. Also does the trigger pull from where the origional p90 trigger is? If so how did you modify it to do so.
the only hard part to do is figuring out how to make the bends for the trigger linkage rod from the P90 trigger to the 10/22 trigger.

i did a 10/22 in a F2000 gutted stock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts