Firearms Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
13,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After adding a Dillon RL550b with a Strong mount and bullet tray to a bench with an RCBS RS5 press things got a little cramped. I need the bench to work on guns, chainsaws and lawn equipment. So I decided to add as much space as I could to the bench another 2' should do it. I went from a 2x4' bench to a now 2x6' bench I took the over head off and I am going to attach the peg board to the wall behind the bench I need to go and get 2 more outlets so I have power at the bench. the top is going to be 2 5/8" thick sheets of plywood with a covering. Here are a few pics of it midway threw. The bottom will get 2 sheets of 3/4" OSB with a covering on it as well. I was going to screw it to the wall studs but after getting the top on it was plenty heavy.

Ok it is now finished and everything is put back in place (kind of).

·
Banned
13,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Here is the final product all loaded and ready to go well I have not mounted my presses yet.

·
Banned
13,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I mounted the Dillon Last night. IT now sits where the yellow eyeball burning drop light sits. I moved it back far enough that I have some room on the front and the handle does not hit the bench.

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Well I mounted the Dillon Last night. IT now sits where the yellow eyeball burning drop light sits. I moved it back far enough that I have some room on the front and the handle does not hit the bench.
Let's get some reloadin' done!!!!

·
Banned
13,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotta stock up on supplys low on bullets for my 223. and low on cases and boxes for my 45acp.

·
Banned
13,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I finished it tonight. I now have both presses mounted and ready to go. Now I just need to buy more bullets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts