Rubbin is Racing Thread

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Dec 12, 2009.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Here is a thread about racing and racing news.

Did anyone here that Playboy star and worthless driver Danica Patrick will be entering the Nationwide series next season.

Sorry all this is, is a ploy to get more money and show her off to more men. She can't drive all that well she only won ONE single IRL race because 2 or 3 drivers ran out of gas (OH BS). Which is not a very big time show anymore. I doubt she will win even one race in the Nationwide series. I am not dissing her because she is a women. I am dissing her because she can't drive. She hasn't dominated like other driver to warrent moving up to the Nationwide series. In 3 years Ashly Force-Hood went from a rookie to finishing #2 in the championship to her team mate Robert Hight. Granted Force's budget would make many teams happy for two or three years. She is a driver and she has been winning for a long time. I think she does a better job at being a hood ornament than being a driver.

Danica Patrick reaches deal to enter NASCAR with JR Motorsports, says source | Sports from the Press-Register - al.com

2. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I'm still waiting for Jeremy Mayfield to return.

[​IMG]

3. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Only fitting she will be on another Overrated drivers team. She will fit in on DE Jr's no winning ways. Two peas in a pod... birds of a feather... well you get it.

4. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

She'll be a big hit for Wrangler jeans commercials.

5. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

I hope that Milka kick her ass ...again....

...Milka... [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

She's hot and she's a pretty good driver, so she's good for the sport. In this case, winning isn't everything. It's all about marketing and money.

...and I'd be happy to "rub" her. ;)

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I don't think she is good at all for the sport. She is no where near being a good driver. She has won one race that was handed to her when other drivers ran out of gas. It was BS and I firmly belive that they were paid to ose the race so that worthless bunny could win a race and say I am a god driver. Her first Nationwide race she will last 10 maybe 20 laps before some 19 year old kids puts her ass in the way where she belongs.

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I don't follow racing anymore. I used to prefer F1, CanAm, Hillclimbs and most open wheel racing.

It seems to me that any form of racing, in fact any sport is just too much of a business and not enough of a sport anymore. But I'd hit Danica or Milka in a New York minute. I don't care how they drive. ;)