Rubbin is Racing Thread

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Dec 12, 2009.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Here is a thread about racing and racing news.

Did anyone here that Playboy star and worthless driver Danica Patrick will be entering the Nationwide series next season.

Sorry all this is, is a ploy to get more money and show her off to more men. She can't drive all that well she only won ONE single IRL race because 2 or 3 drivers ran out of gas (OH BS). Which is not a very big time show anymore. I doubt she will win even one race in the Nationwide series. I am not dissing her because she is a women. I am dissing her because she can't drive. She hasn't dominated like other driver to warrent moving up to the Nationwide series. In 3 years Ashly Force-Hood went from a rookie to finishing #2 in the championship to her team mate Robert Hight. Granted Force's budget would make many teams happy for two or three years. She is a driver and she has been winning for a long time. I think she does a better job at being a hood ornament than being a driver.

Danica Patrick reaches deal to enter NASCAR with JR Motorsports, says source | Sports from the Press-Register - al.com

2. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I'm still waiting for Jeremy Mayfield to return.

[​IMG]

3. Shihan

Shihan Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Only fitting she will be on another Overrated drivers team. She will fit in on DE Jr's no winning ways. Two peas in a pod... birds of a feather... well you get it.

4. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

She'll be a big hit for Wrangler jeans commercials.

5. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

I hope that Milka kick her *** ...again....

...Milka... [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

She's hot and she's a pretty good driver, so she's good for the sport. In this case, winning isn't everything. It's all about marketing and money.

...and I'd be happy to "rub" her. ;)

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I don't think she is good at all for the sport. She is no where near being a good driver. She has won one race that was handed to her when other drivers ran out of gas. It was BS and I firmly belive that they were paid to ose the race so that worthless bunny could win a race and say I am a god driver. Her first Nationwide race she will last 10 maybe 20 laps before some 19 year old kids puts her *** in the way where she belongs.

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I don't follow racing anymore. I used to prefer F1, CanAm, Hillclimbs and most open wheel racing.

It seems to me that any form of racing, in fact any sport is just too much of a business and not enough of a sport anymore. But I'd hit Danica or Milka in a New York minute. I don't care how they drive. ;)