Rubber bullets

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by akm47nagiont, May 15, 2012.

1. akm47nagiont

akm47nagiont New Member

What is advantages/disadvantages of rubber bullets I see them occasionally and I think that's ridiculous and what would be the main use for rubber bullets I assume self defense or were they designed for self defense training

2. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

I've heard of police using rubber bullets as a form of Less-Lethal riot control. I haven't ever heard or seen any use for civilians.

3. akm47nagiont

akm47nagiont New Member

Online I can find rubber buckshot and slugs for 12 gauge been to a couple firearm stores with rubber pistol ammunition

4. akm47nagiont

akm47nagiont New Member

12 Gauge Fiocchi 2-3/4" Rubber Buckshot 15

5. rickyp8888

rickyp8888 New Member

the rubber shot can be used to scare off bears thats the only use I could think of for it

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

I wouldn't try it. Seems to me that it would just piss the bear off.

7. rickyp8888

rickyp8888 New Member

wildlife officers use them its the sting of the shot and the report of the gun

8. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

They have also repeatedly proven to be a lethal device.

9. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

They are primarily for panty waist libtards who don't want to actually hurt a dangerous two or four legged critter that will kill you. Libtard politicians mandate it for crowd control instead of actually killing a murderous crowd. When you use military forces to do a Law Enforcement function, you have to go counter to a normal military mission and NOT kill.

Rubber bullets and buckshot are LESS lethal, not LESS THAN lethal. They are still potentially lethal.