Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is advantages/disadvantages of rubber bullets I see them occasionally and I think that's ridiculous and what would be the main use for rubber bullets I assume self defense or were they designed for self defense training

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I've heard of police using rubber bullets as a form of Less-Lethal riot control. I haven't ever heard or seen any use for civilians.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Online I can find rubber buckshot and slugs for 12 gauge been to a couple firearm stores with rubber pistol ammunition

·
Registered
116 Posts
the rubber shot can be used to scare off bears thats the only use I could think of for it

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
rickyp8888 said:
the rubber shot can be used to scare off bears thats the only use I could think of for it
I wouldn't try it. Seems to me that it would just piss the bear off.

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
They are primarily for panty waist libtards who don't want to actually hurt a dangerous two or four legged critter that will kill you. Libtard politicians mandate it for crowd control instead of actually killing a murderous crowd. When you use military forces to do a Law Enforcement function, you have to go counter to a normal military mission and NOT kill.

Rubber bullets and buckshot are LESS lethal, not LESS THAN lethal. They are still potentially lethal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts