Rossi

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by wmille01, Aug 14, 2011.

1. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

I was looking at getting a Rossi they have a combo deal at the local gunshop it comes with a 223 barrel and a 12 gauge barrel. Is it worth the money and does anyone have any experience with them?

2. Jake15

Jake15 New Member

My first shotgun was a rossi 20ga singleshot, I love it, and still have it. The barrel is the easiest to remove and change of any break action I've ever come across, and I'd buy another one in a heartbeat

3. Drriley

Drriley New Member

Rossi also offers a 3 barrel combo in this series. They also come in youth and adult size stocks.

The only issue I have is in this series, each set is custom matched. In theory, this means you can not swap or add other barrels with out a factory trip.

Rossi also offers an more expensive version of this single shot that you can interchange barrels.

Marketing or fact ? don't know.

Regardless the 2 or 3 barrel set looks like a good starter set.

4. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

If you have a need for those single shots yes Rossi is a pretty gud bargian IMO-

5. dampoo

dampoo New Member

I have the .22LR/.410 combo for the grandsons. What I like is that the boys are learning to aim not just throw lead down range.

6. jeep6410

jeep6410 New Member

i have the rossi .223 singleshot without the extra barrels. its a good accurate little gun. i got it for like $300/new at the local gander mountian. cheap shootin as well :D

7. d4an6

d4an6 New Member

hey i just got 223 with bushnell 3x9x40 scope put a sling for but i only paid under 200, Dunhams sports, one sale this week 199.99

8. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

My buddy has a .308/12ga combo. Works fine for woods hunting.