Firearms Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did not just fall off the turnip truck yesterday, but I am clueless how this short barrel rifle, short stock rifle somehow got OKed by the BATF as a handgun?

I think anyone that thinks this is a handgun is goofy. Lol

I am going to buy one, only so I can have a short barrel rifle without paying the 200 dollar tax stamp. Hey, I am all for loopholes in the law. Why not?

Can any of you explain to me how this rifle with a short barrel and a front grip is a handgun, but I need to purchase a tax stamp to put a front hand grip on my Glock rail? Or extend the hand grip with a cheek rest, or shoulder rest on my Glock without a tax stamp? To do these mods to my Glock would be two tax stamps, a mountain of red tape, a six month wait, and constant monitoring by the feds!

The gov is way out in left field sometimes.

Going to pick one up in 44 mag.

If this thing is a pistol, I can grow wings and fly like a duck. Lol.

Attachments

· Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No shoulder stock.
There are two guns in this photograph, and one clearly has no shoulder stock, and one does.

If I took the main stock off the Rossi, and bolted it, or duct taped it to my Glock, how many years in jail would I get?

If I took the front forearm stock off the Rossi, and placed it on my Glock, how many years in jail would I get?

· Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Other than a John Wayne movie, who shoots a hand gun with one hand?

Further still, who is going to shoot this 12" rifle with one hand?

Assuming one handed shooting, what is the front stock for?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.