Rossi Curcuit Judge .45lc/.410

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by MrWray, Mar 25, 2012.

1. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Today my ex wife stopped by "yes we are still friends", she brought over a present for her husband and wanted me to check it out. I had never seen one before, it was different looking,pretty much a long gun with a cylinder, and i also noticed that it had Taurus stamped on it also. Does anyone know anything about these guns? She was asking me and i dont have a clue.

2. mt232

mt232 New Member

What do you need to know, I have a copy of American Rifleman that has it in there.

3. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I would just like to know if its a good gun

4. mt232

mt232 New Member

I have never shot one myself but from what I have read they are good guns, most like them for home defense or small game hunting. A few sites I have visited the people reviewing it gave it 5 stars most of the time, wish I could help more but that's all I know

5. gmaster456

gmaster456 New Member

I've seen them in a couple of stores. They certainly look interesting.

6. mt232

mt232 New Member

I want one but don't want to spend the money on it just yet, got an AR that needs attention

7. gmaster456

gmaster456 New Member

My ammunition supply needs some attention. I'm getting dangerously low. Like 20 rounds left for my rifle low. Got some stripper clips in the mail today and I was only able to fill 4 of them :(. Once my smartphone sells on ebay, I am placing an order on ammunition to go for a few hundred rounds.

8. mt232

mt232 New Member

That's another thing I need to work on, I have some but I want to add to my supply

9. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Thanks alot, it does help. I just wanted something to tell her since she was asking me about it. I have never seen one before but it is definately interesting. It would just be a novelty for me that i could plink around with but she said that her husband has been wanting one for a while now. Thanks for the replies folks