romanian M10

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by mosin46, Oct 17, 2012.

1. mosin46

mosin46 New Member

anybody have one of the new romanian m 10s? impressions,input. thanks.

2. Robbie762

Robbie762 New Member

Mine is great, bolt was a little sticky to start but a little polishing on the hammer and bolt and its fine. Very accurate too for an AK style.

3. nfafan

nfafan Member

From what I have seen of them at funshows and have read; they are basically "improved" WASRs with the different style front sight arrangements for a more modern look.
    That and apparently their importers hold their construction to a higher standard than did Century, so you are in good shape with an M10.

4. ECV

ECV New Member

I ordered mine yesterday so ill let you know how it is. But from my research it is probably the best overall ak type for the $.

5. mosin46

mosin46 New Member

thanks and please post your insights and input.

6. Mark58103

Mark58103 New Member

Coincidentally, I just bought one Saturdayand took it out to the range Sunday. Yes, I have. I pictures, but at 50 yards it was accurate right out of the box. The RPK sights were dead on, the gun shot 90 rounds flawlessly using

7. Mark58103

Mark58103 New Member

Sorry...hit the send button too quickly. I'll send pics next time, but love the gun. It ran TUL ammo flawlessly.

8. bartwatkins

bartwatkins Member

I have had mine for a while now - somewhere around 1000-1500 rounds down the pipe.
    Flawless, not one single malfunction - ever.
    Slapped a UTG side rail mounted scope mount and picked up a BSA 3X tactical scope on sale at Academy Sports for about $60 bucks.

The mount & scope have been excellent as well. Holds zero and can hit targets smaller than a milk jug (small cans & the like) at 100 yards.

I am extremely happy with mine!!!

9. FlukeLSX

FlukeLSX New Member

I also have an M10 with about 800rds through her... shooting 3" - 12" spreads at 100yards through ironsights @ about 1 shot/sec with an accuracy rating of 12" spread at 96%, 6" spread at 61%, 3" spread at 23%. I'm just happy I can actually hit bullseyes now at that range with ironsights.

I have a UTG side rail mount. I obviously don't use the side rail when I use ironsights.

I love it... it's a lot of fun to shoot.

These things are loud though... about as loud as a 40 cal glock and maybe a bit louder. My buddy being the bigshot he was shooting guns all his life decided to shoot my gun without ear protection now he has permanent hearing loss because of it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  10. Isis0927

Isis0927 New Member

Why isn't this in the .22 section? Remove this.

11. keitho

keitho New Member

information

tell me how to remove and I will

12. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

I've yet to shoot one but I've hears nothin but good things, they seem to be flying ofd the shelf

13. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

May I recommend
    http://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...w-cheek-ak47-po-sku100008055-44018-99007.aspx

14. FlukeLSX

FlukeLSX New Member

It's not the stock that has the issue: It's the side rail mount doesn't allow for ironsight use unless it is removed. Which I guess is what the difference is between a top cover rail vs a side rail mount.

Side rails: more stable for holding 0 with mods

Top covers: not so stable for holding 0 but does allow the use of ironsight

Except for the premium top covers such as: TWS Top Cover and Parabellum AKARS

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  15. FullautoUSA

I know I just think that this is the only stock that should be on a tactical ak.

16. FlukeLSX

FlukeLSX New Member

Ahh ok. Personally don't like folding stocks.

17. keitho

keitho New Member

fluke Usa

good comments and I totally agree w/u

18. FullautoUSA

Just my opinion

19. keitho

keitho New Member

folding stock

the only time (in my opinion )that a folding stock is good is when your trying to get the weapon smaller maybe for a back pack like if your trying to bug out ;)

20. FullautoUSA

I just think that ones prettyawesome.