roll up your sleeve and get your microchip

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by downsouth, Feb 17, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Listening to the radio this morning the topic was obamacare and the provision for data. The show says that the language in the bill states this will be done no later than 36 months after signing into law. That would make it 03/2013.

I had a hard time with what they were saying so I did a google search. Page after page seemed to confirm what was on the radio.

http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/ne...quire-micro-chipping-americans-3-18-10-a.html

2. Birchhatchery

Birchhatchery New Member

i go hungrey and die before they put a chip in me

3. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

The problem is these things can be so tiny as to be able to be injected. Flu shot anyone? You'd never know you had it.

4. rbmorris

rbmorris New Member

Implants they are describing are artificial joints, pacemakers, insulin pumps, etc. They want to monitor service life and failure rates. That being said, I would dig any RFID chip out of my arm with a spoon if need be before I would accept being "tagged" like a f**king cow. There is plenty of stuff in Obozo-care that doesn't just SOUND scary, it IS scary!

5. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Anyone read Revelations lately?

6. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

Ahh, get the chip, and stay connected. It the social way of belonging.

7. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Still hopeful the SCOTUS will find this whole thing unconstitutional and bring it down in one decision.

Tack

8. trip286

trip286 New Member

Yes they can be injected. However, the device is about the size of a grain of rice, much too big to go through a standard hypo. Anybody sticks me with a culvert sized needle, damn it, I will know about it.

Unless I'm under general anesthesia for a surgery, or their technology progresses to the point that they can make them small enough to fit through a needle used for the flu vaccine.

Even if they do all that, you'll kind of get the hint you've been tagged if they scan you with one of those barcode scanner looking thingys at the hospital.

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Always thought that guy next door was strange.....

665-neighbor-of-the-beast.jpg

10. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Good one c3

11. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

The biggest fear is not control, debit, taxes, or imprisonment, it is death.

12. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Maybe so, but countless people have given their lives because of those lesser fears. I suspect countless more will in the future as well.

13. hiwall

hiwall Active Member

"The biggest fear is not control, debit, taxes, or imprisonment, it is death."

When you get old like me you no longer fear death. Its just a way to get rid of these aches and pains.

14. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Life has a way of getting you ready.

15. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Most people carry a traceable "chip" with them around the clock, and they do it willingly. If you have a cell phone with the battery in you are always in the public eye. Big Brother can see where you go, who you are with, who you talk to, who you text to, what you say and what you write. They can see every photo you send. If you use a debit/credit card they can also see where you shop and what you buy. When you post on a forum like this, your words are immortal; they live forever in the sub-basement labs of government buildings for later use. Why not just get the chip and cut the cost of the gov to monitor you. :)

16. downsouth

downsouth New Member

All that is true chainfire. We are profiling ourselves by lifestyle, by choice. I got a vasectomy years ago by choice, not by government mandate. It's a little different.

17. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

Yes, I post on here and other forums and use credit cards only when I have to but this is one of the reasons I'll do not and will not ever own a cell phone or any other friggin' gadget I see glued to peoples heads! I hate the damn things.

18. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

My thoughts exactly. Good point.

19. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

Hehe, I've been waiting for this. There's a reason I have bug out gear. If this is a "join us or die" kind of thing then I'll be waiting by the campfire for visitors.