RockRiver .308 orders

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by jce97, Jul 25, 2009.

1. jce97

jce97 New Member

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd let y'all know there is going to be a long, long,
    long wait if anyone has ordered one. I emailed them I was told they are on
    indefinitely back order. They have not gotten the orders out for 2006-2007 yet. I ordered mine just at the beginning of this year. :( Don't like it, but will wait patiently till hell freezes over for it. Have a good one guys and gals.

2. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

I called in December of 08' and wanted to order an LR308 from them because I was impressed with the NMA4 I ordered. That took amost 3 months to receive, and when I inquired about the LAR308 I was told they were not even in production yet and that they were backlogged 12 months with orders! Obviously they haven't even started filling THOSE orders yet! I am glad I got my LR308 from DPMS...It was cheaper too $849 instead of almost $1200 from RRA.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009

3. FCross7

FCross7 New Member

Not sure about Rock River, but my local gun shop can get me a DPMS LR-308 in 5-7 business days. Can't wait to get it and take it to the range.

-Fred

4. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

When you get it, post a range report - I bought one for me and one for my son and they both shot MOA during the break-in period. My son doesn't reload yet, and he's still active duty so doesn't get to shoot it, but mine does considerably better than moa with proper reloads.:) DPMS recommends a 100 rd. break-in, which I followed religiously.