Rocket launcher at Seattle Buy Back

Discussion in 'NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion' started by danf_fl, Jan 28, 2013.

1. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013

2. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

Seems that one was specific to a Stinger missile system from what they mentioned in the article. It should be serialized and easily traced back to the base it was used. Unless it was "accidentally" shipped to Mehico. err, I mean lost.

3. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

now that struck my funny bone.

These are very dangerous weapons," Metz said. "They may not have looked very pretty, but (they're) definitely operable."

4. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

Ya dangerous empty tubes...man I got car-jacked today, mothaf'er had a missile launcher!

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I am going to call Massengill in the morning, and see if they will hire this bozo as their public spokesman.

He has GOT to be the biggest douche in town.

6. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

SWEET!!!!!! Next gun buyback program, I'm going to spray paint an aluminum tube OD green. I'll even put a yellow band and some stencils on it....

Same thing... Where's my Obama money?

7. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

These buy backs are put on for TV cameras. Everyone you watch the cops are holding up AR-15 rifles with large clips. When the TV crews leave the cops put their AR rifles back in their cars.:eek:

8. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

...and then collect their 30 pieces of silver.

9. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I'm just wondering how the police got it when the sale was between to private individuals

10. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I would counter that it is the Fed Gov't who needs to be held more accountable for their weapons and not the civilian :cool:

11. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

12. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Where is the BATF? Way back in the 1960s the Democrats forced thru the 1968 Safe Streets act. One provision in that bans crew operated weapons. Any weapon that requires the action of more than one person?
    No one ever knew of a crew operated weapon being a problem. How can these buy backs be allowed "Gun Buy Back" Loop holes!! Ownership of stolen firearms is a felony? You can murder the clerk at the 7-11 on Saturday. On Sunday you can sell the gun at the Catholic Church?
    It does save money for the crooks. They used to throw these stolen murder weapons in the river.:confused:

13. therhino

therhino New Member

From what I've seen, it's not even a "firearm" or a expended tube. It's a training dummy. The bronze squares on the butt end and above the grip are marks of a training dummy.

14. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

LOL... Those training tubes are worthless, unless you're a Vietcong and plan to stuff them with grenades. They're not even a firearm.
    Makes me sick that they think they can hype this up, like civilians are running around with surface to air missiles.

15. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

speak for yourself :cool:

Launching-a-model-rocket.jpg

;)

16. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Close these "Buy Back Loop" holes. When they pass their law against private sales how can these groups buy and deal in firearms? How do they buy that many guns without an FFL? No BG checks?:confused: