rock river ar 15

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by d4wdman, Jan 27, 2012.

1. d4wdman

d4wdman New Member

Can anyone tell me a little about what they think about rock rivers ar15

2. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012

3. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

I like my 16" RRA midlength, it's very accurate. Hasn't missed a single lick yet.

Attached Files:

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

fantastic rifles accurate reliable great qc. ive got one of their 458 socom uppers and a national match A2.

you wont go wrong with one. there are better guns but your gonna pay a lot more for only a small bit of improvement

458 socom

[​IMG]

nm A2 with 300yd target open sights

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  5. d4wdman

d4wdman New Member

I have a Dpms but the rock rivers here are selling new for about seven in a half here and I'm thinking about buying one more and just wanted to hear a little input on them

6. Belltactical

Belltactical New Member

Solid and reliable. Just tricked one out for someone last week. Never see them in the shop with problems.

7. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

There wislon arms SS barrels rifles are very accurate rifle . Not many at twice the price can even shot with them.

8. Quentin

Quentin New Member

What do you want out of this AR?

RRA tends to be accurate and reliable so a good choice for hunting and many other applications. They really are good but if you want a lightweight carbine there are better choices.

9. fickenmeimirish

fickenmeimirish New Member

Just purchased my ar15 today. Went with RRA LAR-15 Entry Tactical, 5.56 16" carbine.. looks and feels great can't wait to shoot it.. miss my M16! Also picked up a auto ordnance 1911A1 100th anniversary ARMY GI milspec, XDM40, and a ruger SP101 .357.. good day today.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  10. fickenmeimirish

fickenmeimirish New Member

Very pleased with this rifle, put around 300 rounds through it yesterday with no issues, out of the box with iron sights was shooting a two inch group at 100 yds, first time shooting an M4/M16 style rifle in 8 years. Also feels extremely solid and durable, do plan on swapping out for magpul stock, grip, handguards, and flip up sights though

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012