Robber shot by EVERY customer in the store

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by MisterMcCool, Jan 10, 2018.

1. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

Well.... I bet he wont do that again.

kfox75, towboater, Ghost1958 and 2 others like this.

2. microadventure

microadventure Active Member

it would be a fine and wonderful thing if someone made a web page with a link to every self defense shooting in 2018. A running tally.

If you are about to volunteer me, since I spoke up - I had a web page, about the second amendment. Hacked a dozen times, hacked before it was made public, people concluded through some convoluted thought process that I am having sex with their mothers - it's a miserable and thankless task. So, No, thank you.

3. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

towboater, Ghost1958 and MisterMcCool like this.
  4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

See! You can cure stupid.

jackrich3, kfox75, JimRau and 6 others like this.
  5. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Wrong shop to try and rob, even here robing the wrong shop can get you shot by off duty police officers.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    MisterMcCool likes this.
  6. Shopfox

Shopfox Active Member

"Do not gloat when your enemy falls."

I don't think anyone is necessarily gloating, but the temptation is certainly there.

7. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Look at that more closely. The "robber" has been well ventilated but he is not leaking on the floor. I call it fake.

headspace likes this.
  8. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Could be.
    But I have seen folks shot DRT that lay for quite awhile that didn't bleed much at all until moved, depending on where they were hit and how they lay relative to that.

Could be faked though too.

9. RAE Industires

RAE Industires Active Member

If its not a fake it’s awesome

Ghost1958, Mongo and MisterMcCool like this.
  10. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member

it really disturbs me when people think making jokes or finding humor in someone getting killed, even if they are the bad guy, is funny.

anytime the bad guy dies instead of the good guy is a desirable outcome, but finding pleasure or joy in someone being killed is pretty sick and twisted.

kind of wonder what people on the outside looking in think when they read such things? and some wonder why some of the anti-gun proponents think gun owners are a blood-thirsty group of people. hmmmm......could be some of you provide them with that evidence to support their viewpoints.

11. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Possibly, but when the heart stops beating there is very little blood lost. Just speaking from experience. Not to mention they were probably shoot FMJ ammo which does not make 'big' holes for the blood to flow from. Combine the two factors and think again ;)

Ghost1958 and kfox75 like this.
  12. Chainfire

If you ignore the man not bleeding a drop, on the white floor, after being shot a dozen times, then look at the body language of the players before the shooting begins. There were no misses or through-and-throughs either, something unheard of in cops shooting, as all the glass is intact (of course South American cops may shoot a lot better than American cops.);it was all staged. Sorry Jim, but you have been horns-waggled. The observed facts do not agree with what the "news" organization is trying to pass off as true, but facts do not matter as much as the appeal to emotion and personal belief.

If is appears to support gun positions it must be right, in spite of the evidence.

Simon and Garfunkel sang about the issue, "A man hears what he wants to hear and he disregards the rest."

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    kfox75 and Dallas53 like this.
  13. jigs-n-fixture

jigs-n-fixture Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Looks like a stakeout, and ambush to me. “Customers”, don’t wander around the store, for no apparent reason, looking bored.

Dallas53 likes this.
  14. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

+ 1

kfox75, Shopfox and Chainfire like this.
  15. Chainfire

Do you really think that a stakeout would be staged as that was with three guys, spread out around the counter playing with themselves? If I were robbing a store I would have smelled that rat as soon as I opened the door, bought my cigarettes and moved on to the alternative location. Everything about this video screams U-tube sensational material. We have seen these same types of videos before.

16. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

What’s to lament when a-holes and bullets meet?

DickO and Ghost1958 like this.
  17. Shopfox

Shopfox Active Member

For one, it's someone's child or brother. Second, we've all made mistakes to varying degrees - maybe not felony level mistakes - but bad errors nonetheless. I have no trouble with legitimate self-defense - it's wrong to stick our noses in the air like we're SOOO much better.

I can't speak for anyone else. If I was living in a ghetto, no father, no education, no job, and mouths to feed - stealing might seem like a "good" way to feed my kids. I respect the officers defending themselves and still feel bad the kid made a disastrous choice.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  18. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Me, I just love a HAPPY ENDING!
    Life offers many choices, some not so good.

Ghost1958 and MisterMcCool like this.