Robbed!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by dog2000tj, Mar 8, 2011.

1. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

2. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

It must be easy to spend other peoples money so freely. :mad:

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's not budget cuts, it's the money to fund Obamacare! It's built into the bill. The nasty bastards hid it in several places. It will be damn near impossible to not fund Obamacare. The Congress and Senate can hold back all the funds it wants and it won't stop this monster. The money has essentially already been spent!

When I heard this, I started ripping up pillows and shopping for tar and I'm not too crazy about most of that bunch that we just elected either.

4. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

House of Representative Bachmann was screaming on the news tonight, "Give it back" and others were complaining that how do you completely rip a bill apart in a few hours that is 2900+ pages long, the dem-o-rats knew this last year! :mad:

5. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

And he's also putting $53 billion into a friggin train. He's just looking for something to put his name on just like when J Edgar Hoover renamed Boulder Dam. The problem with that is it'll take 6 years, he'll be out of office long before all of that happens.

6. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I will refuse to get on a train with Nobamas name on it.

7. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

Amen to that.

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

and that's the message we need to keep shouting, and voting on. The newly elected crop were given a CRYSTAL CLEAR mandate of what the people wanted and why they wanted it. We get another crack at them in 12' and again in 14' and again in 16' and so on and so on. ;)

I say this over and over but it's more important than ever - the days of career politicians needs to come to an end! :cool:

9. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!

This is why the bill was never read prior to the vote, so these funds would not be discovered and questioned! Not that it would have made a difference to the democraps anyway. This country is in for a world of sh!t as long as the libs are in power. How the eff do they think people can survive if gas goes to 7 or 8 dollars a gallon! I couldn't even afford to drive to work 5 days a week! Not to mention the cost of everything else would skyrocket! Just to push for green energy? What a joke, it's all about power, plain and simple.:mad::mad:

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Weeeeelllllll!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To]YouTube - Pelosi: we have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what is in it[/ame]

11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Pelosi & Reid knew that this was in there. That's why nobody had a chance to study it. Who knows what else will be discovered.

12. Murfdog

Murfdog New Member

I thank you mean President Hurbret Hoover.

Murfdog

13. JonM

JonM Moderator

yeah j edgar had a line of women's undies named after him not a dam.

14. doctherock

doctherock New Member

What tweaks my nipples is that he cut funding for all veterans on the Montgomery GI Bill and VA Voc Rehab so that we no longer get paid during the times between classes. Alot of us depend on that money because we work a little less to get the education. Now hes effing us. Just waiting for him to screw me on my 50 percent disability. My knees are way worse then they were when I got my rating but I have a feeling he will eff me hard on any more rating. I guess its ok though because him and all the asshats can sleep through the pain at night unlike myself. Why? They didn't serve and put their body at the mercy of the service. I'm to the point of having to take pain meds before bed just so the throbbing pain will stop long enough to get at least 5 hours of sleep. Thanks OBAMA you flaming bag of dog sh!t...

15. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Pelosi

Pelosi.....what a dingbat. Liberals love her.

16. vietboy1st

vietboy1st New Member

OBAMA .. Epic fail.. What is next ?:rolleyes:

17. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Hey Doc, don't sugar coat it Bro, tell us how you REALLY feel!!

I am in 100% agreement with you.

18. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

19. rodent.22

rodent.22 New Member

Congress exists in the United States for one reason- TO DIVIDE THE WEALTH OF THE NATION. ANY BILL- ANY ANY ANY ACTION BY CONGRESS is studied endlessly to insure the the MONEY will be spent in a way that the bill's sponsors will be able to funnel contracts and money to their campaign backers. If Congress knew the REAL mood of the blue collar United States citizens it would PANIC the hell out of them. It's VERY VERY ugly here in the trenches. I'm afraid Libya ain't sh!t if the U.S. citizens ever get started. People are TIRED Congress....We need people that give a sh!t about the nation, not LACKEYS to monied interests or WACKOS from California or Arkansas or Massachucetts.....BASTARDS:mad:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  20. culdee

culdee New Member

bastards

I agree with you, what a bunch of bastards. More transparency from Pelousy, "You have to pass it before you can read it."