Firearms Talk banner

roanoke area militia?

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  malmais 
#1 ·
Hello fellow Americans I will cut to the chase. I am seeking to join a militia in the roanoke. Virginia area. If you know of one or wish to create one please contact me of you wish to contact me in private my email is malmais11@hotmail.com

#4 · (Edited)
You should first do an internet search on your State statutes and see if militia drilling is illegal in your state.

It is illegal in California and in certain other communist states in the USA.

http://cal-militia.com

You better hurry up and tell these guys that it's illegal. There a many militia's in California and I have known members.

Edit: I just looked and yes there are laws against certain activities, you can't practice with explosives etc.

#5 ·
I am not concerned with blowing things up or going to the range I'm looking for a group of activist trying to protect the constitution and what it stands for. Me like many fellow Americans are tired of being bullied and told what Robson we want our rights back. I'm tired of being told we are free then in the next breath they've telling how to live a free man doesn't take orders a free man lives a life of his own

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.