Ripped off ?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

About five months ago , I sent one of other members $75 for a custom hoster .
    Now I'm not going to names but I never got the holster . Dude , what's wrong with you ? You sick or something ? Talk to me , I can harass the the crap out of you , I have your address or at least where you got my check . Don't make this ugly , I can ! :mad:

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Please notify the admin with details. There is a vendor here who did not hold up his end of several deals.

3. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

We need name! :mad:

No offense and none taken

4. G30USMC

G30USMC Well-Known Member Supporter

Please send me a PM with the details

5. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I see this thread getting locked down. :(

No offense and none taken

6. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

dango,
    Sorry to hear this!

Did the Dude cash your check?
    Has he refused to respond to your inquiries?
    I was hoping he never got it! But if he did and followed the above questions in my opinion he has no place here on the FTF with us good folks! That is BS! If he is in the weapons industry as a dealer or vendor we can take other action that he will not want to see, I assure you!
    Let us know what happens! And for sure if the above is true we do need to know who he is! He has probably screwed other people as well!

7. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I do see this thread getting shut down, but people should know who not to do business with if they dont follow through with a business deal. We shouldnt be protecting a crooks name , sorry I feel that way but thats how I do business .

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

let admin handle it.

thanks. and your right im locking this because it wont go anywhere useful. please pm g30usmc with details

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.