Rip Torn arrested.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Jan 30, 2010.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

The actor Rip Torn was arrested for breaking into a bank while intoxicated and carrying a gun. DOH!

If you don't know who he is, he played the boss in Men in Black and the dodgeball coach in Dodgeball among many, many other roles.

Interesting to see what happens with the case....

2. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

WTF? I LOVE Rip Torn!

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Is this 4 real? I hope not, but damn I'd love to see some video of that. He is a riot, love his work.

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I worked on a movie with him, Willie Nelson and Kris Kristopherson back in 1990. He was a gentleman. He is from Taylor, TX (just N/E of Austin). His mother was living in a nursing home in Taylot at the time. He had her brought to the set. He doted over her all day. I think you can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats his mother. He treated his mother VERY well.
    I think he has had some alcohol problems lately. I think he got arrested a few years back on alcohol related something or another.

5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I saw it on Fox News. Video and mug shots would be great. I bet he awoke in the drunk tank with no idea....maybe he did not do enough of the 5 keys; "Dodge, duck, dart and dodge..."

6. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I believe he has had alcohol problems in the past as well, Robo. Racking my brain....1990 movie with Willie and Kris and Rip and Robo.....

7. Hunt SD

Hunt SD New Member

The movie was " Another pair of aces: Three of a Kind "

8. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Here is another Drunken Incident with him.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=965xgorJ0Fc]YouTube - World's Dumbest - Actor Rip Torn Drunk at the Police Station[/ame]

9. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Rip Torn is friggin hilarious! 30 Rock (I know, the ultra-liberal NBC, but funnier than hell) and HBO's The Larry Sanders show were great Rip Torn vehicles.

Damn!

10. Shihan

There is nothing Hilarious about getting into a vehicle while intoxicated and driving that vehicle. You not only put yourself at risk but everyone else.

11. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Hilarious!! Rip has always cracked me up!

And we're all talking about his acting, not his getting into a car while drunk and we all know it!

12. Shihan

It was meant to be tongue in cheek at Lon. I knew we are talking about his acting.

13. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Thats what I get for eavesdropping. Looked to me like an open post to the forum.

Hmmmmm......

14. canebrake

canebrake New Member

“If I could just get a piece of lemon, it'd be great.” - Rip Torn

15. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

[​IMG]