Rip Ryan Dunn

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Boyerracing343, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Rip ryan Dunn from the show jackass. He died in a car accident.

2. orangello

orangello New Member

That is sad. He was entertaining.

3. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

I have to agree. You would think they he would have died doing some crazy stuff instead of a car accident. It was most likely drunk driving that got it but still ashamed.

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

he was a douche bag drunk driver that got what he deserved. unfortunately he took someone else with him.

i got 0 sympathy for a drug addled drunk driver.

5. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

On his HEADSTONE..Their going to have a Shopping cart going across a parking-lot with him hanging-out of it...or something like that....Got any other good-HEADSTONE idea's.......

6. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

I'm with JonM on this one. There is controversy over whether he is actually dead or not. I don't care if he is, but if he is, can we Have Steve Irwin back?

7. MidnightExpress

MidnightExpress New Member

+1

8. orangello

orangello New Member

I didn't hear that they had firmly established that he was legally "drunk" at the time of the accident from the charred remains; all i heard about was the picture from a few hours before, at a local bar, showing him holding a drink.

I'll hold off on kicking the corpse until they are sure. After that, the MADD hatters can carve up the carcass & use it to influence legislators that half a beer is probably too much for a driver to have within four hours of driving for all i care.
    :rolleyes:

It could've been a deer, another car, a mechanical failure, pure stupidity, a blowjob-related spasm, or chemical impairment that caused him to wreck.

edit* Didn't mean to be preachy. Just my opinion; they vary widely.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  9. user4

user4 New Member

He drank horse sperm under the premise that he would be able to opt out of the stunt of his choosing. Apparently God wasn't in on that deal.

Ryan may have done some stupid things, but who hasn't? I'd be loathe to condemn anyone as a douchebag for life for the things he has done. Obama has done worse. To all of US!

10. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

I don't think that because someone else has done worse is a legit defense for doing bad things. If it was we'd have to empty the prisons.

11. user4

user4 New Member

That's how you read that? It wasn't an excuse for bad behavior, it was perspective. By your yardstick all children should be in juvy. Kids do a lot of stupid things, right?

12. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I seen that the guy that played..sax..for Bruce's E-STREET Band is dead.....

13. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Dunn was from the town in PA, West Chester that I grew up in. Some people that I still know there have said there kids say he was a holy terror drinking. I hope that was just rumor, and feel bad for his family.

14. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

He was doing 100+ MPH in a Porsche on a 2 lane highway near West Chester, PA...don't know if he was drunk or not. Damn waste of a nice car if you ask me...:cool:

15. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

He wasn't a kid. He was supposed to be a thinking adult.
    But if you look at the crap he did I don't think there was to much thought put into it. When I was a kid we did stupid things, but somehow we were smart enough not to kick each other in the nuts. What has happened to the world?

If he is the kind of person that people want to look up to, then civilization is in serious trouble.

Thank God the WWII generation didn't have the same mentality of this current generation.

16. Car54

Car54 New Member

photo's from the scene and what's left of the car,

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  17. user4

user4 New Member

You give me nothing to argue with, sir. You are right.

18. JonM

JonM Moderator

Doesnt matter if he was "legally" drunk or not. In my opinion you drink alcohol and drive regardless of amount your pretty damn stupid. There is no excuse for doing it.

I feel the same way with guns and alcohol drink a beer dont handle guns drinj a beer dont drive. If a person is so weak willed they cant refrain from drinking when they know they have to drive, just cuz they are in a bar with a buddy that person is an idiot.

Nothing much more stupid than the rationalization "i know i gottadrive but i dont want that guy at the next table to think im a p@ssy if i dont slam down a beer!!"

19. orangello

orangello New Member

Do you play your radio or answer your phone while driving?
    Not trying to be a dick, but most any other activity than driving is a distraction while driving. I read about a study that indicated that people with the flu had even worse driving ability than a .08 "drunk" person on average. This country via the various state & federal law-making bodies (and some lobbying groups) has decided that driving with more than X amount of alcohol present in your bloodstream is illegal.

I have no objection whatsoever to your own personally established limits, for you and your family. That is your business. Similarly, if someone else wants to have one of those lil pony beers and drive, that is their business, so long as their blood alcohol passes muster & they don't break traffic laws. I'm not saying it is remotely smart to have any amount of alcohol (or cold medicine, or prescribed anti-anxiety medication) distracting you while driving.

I try to pay close attention when driving. My biggest distraction is when people try to call or text me while i'm driving; it is annoying. I think cel phones shouldn't work when the owner is driving, but i don't think that should be a law, since many people would disagree with the law, theory, and implementation.

I don't know if this guy was impaired or not, and i doubt we will considering they had to ID the poor guy by his tatoos. If they come out and confirm that he was impaired, i will stamp him a DUMBASS in my mind. You are certainly welcome to think whatever you wish of him & his death.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011