Firearms Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for ammo and this store came up, Royal Ammo Shop - http://royalammoshop.com, and i ordered a case of 7.62 for $250.00, and $30 for shipping on 8/28/21. They have no way to pay when i checked out, so i was told in an email to pay with Zelle out of my bank account or bitcoin. On 8/30/21 i sent them $280 by Zelle to [email protected], Keoriea Franklin. The domain was registered in Iceland.

Then they tell me their account is limited and to send it again to [email protected], which is Florida International University. I contacted that University to see who's email that was.

Then I get an email from the "shipper" that said I needed to pay them $100, even though I paid $30 for shipping, and $80 will be refunded when it is delivered, and magically I would receive the shipment that day. That shipper also registered the domain in the same city in Iceland me is also an Iceland registration and that company is [email protected], Express Delivery Services https://expresssdeliveryservices.com/. Its a fake shipping company again with no address or info yet they are a global shipper.

They also sent me a text from; 931-298-0022. I looked at their domain, and it was registered a few months ago in Iceland.

They have several emails; [email protected], [email protected], [email protected].

My mistake was not looking at the contact info or lack of it, as no address or phone # would have ended my order at this site, buyer beware!!!

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
I’ve been tempted to buy from online sources that I’ve never heard of but something usually gets me suspicious. Best to stick with someone you know like Miwall or Natchez. Especially be suspicious if it looks like a good deal.

·
Supporting Member
12,913 Posts
jiLm
I hate to share more bad news but that 931 area code is Tennessee! I also looked in the Iceland Area Code Directory and they do not even have a 931 Area Code. That 931-298-0022 comes back to a landline in Ardmore, TN.
And thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: John Smith_inFL

·
Premium Member
14,628 Posts
Do not buy from any source that uses Zelle, Cash AP or similar. If they don't accept a normal credit card stay away. Pay pal can be used by some sources but not for firearms or ammo and the source should accept credit cards.

Reactions: Clifffalling

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Suck dude. I feel your pain. Thanks for the heads up. There are lots of them out there right now, and some are on top pages of the search results... not just down on page 5.

·
Premium Member
4,962 Posts
Believe we have talked about this company here before. Their first page showed you their payment methods.
None were a legitimate Credit Card. And as OldGnome stated, PayPal does not allow any ammo or gun transactions.

Gotta do your homework on these "too good to be true" prices and availability. Many scammers out there right now.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
Does any company that you know of take bit- coin as payment. That seemed a little strange. Then again I’m not really up on the latest trends.

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
El Salvador does. So, if you need to buy some 40 year old Brazilian military equipment, you are probably golden. 😂

·
Premium Member
4,962 Posts
Does any company that you know of take bit- coin as payment. That seemed a little strange. Then again I’m not really up on the latest trends.
No one I know of with ammo and guns. But, if they won't take any CC, they are a scammer.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
The last time I visited El Salvador was never Cliff. I don’t know if in the foreseeable that will change but I somehow doubt the s..t out of that.

·
Premium Member
4,962 Posts
I was looking for ammo and this store came up, Royal Ammo Shop - http://royalammoshop.com, and i ordered a case of 7.62 for $250.00, and $30 for shipping on 8/28/21. They have no way to pay when i checked out, so i was told in an email to pay with Zelle out of my bank account or bitcoin. On 8/30/21 i sent them $280 by Zelle to [email protected], Keoriea Franklin. The domain was registered in Iceland.

Then they tell me their account is limited and to send it again to [email protected], which is Florida International University. I contacted that University to see who's email that was.

Then I get an email from the "shipper" that said I needed to pay them $100, even though I paid $30 for shipping, and $80 will be refunded when it is delivered, and magically I would receive the shipment that day. That shipper also registered the domain in the same city in Iceland me is also an Iceland registration and that company is [email protected], Express Delivery Services https://expresssdeliveryservices.com/. Its a fake shipping company again with no address or info yet they are a global shipper.

They also sent me a text from; 931-298-0022. I looked at their domain, and it was registered a few months ago in Iceland.

They have several emails; [email protected], [email protected], [email protected].

My mistake was not looking at the contact info or lack of it, as no address or phone # would have ended my order at this site, buyer beware!!!
So how much have they taken from your bank account so far?

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
The last time I visited El Salvador was never Cliff. I don’t know if in the foreseeable that will change but I somehow doubt the s..t out of that.
I'm sure they will ship. Might take a few days though. ...now that i think about it...hmmm.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
I gotta go down to the dock and pick it up off the banana boat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts