RIP George "The Boss"

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

The Yanks have had a rough week. They just lost "The Voice" on Sunday and now last night The Boss has joined him.

Like him or hate him, the man changed the game and made a lot of other teams better by the way he approached running his organization.

I have always respected the guy for having very strict rules for their players ( no long hair below the collar, you will wear a suit when you travel or at any type of appearance, you will be clean shaven for any Yankee sponsored event ) and a ton of other contract conditions that are known as "The Yankee Way".

The world is definitely going to be a bit less professional without him in it cracking the whip.

RIP George and Condolences to the Steinbrenner Family.

JD

2. Dizzll

Dizzll New Member

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

RIP, George. All the best to his family.

4. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Bet He's hoisting a cold one with Babe right now.

RIP

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Rest in peace George.

6. County Boy

County Boy New Member

I'm a die hard RED SOX fan, The Boss never seemed to worry about spending money to bring the Yankees back to championship level when he bought 'em and keep them there. Winning was most important to him, and no matter what he would try to do this. That's what sets him apart from the rest of the owners, who would rather make money and languish in last place, then spend and win... R.I.P. and Godspeed to you George.. Dam Yankees!! LOL

7. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

R.I.P., Mr. Stenbrenner!

8. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

And I've got tickets to the Old Timer game this weekend at Yankee Stadium....
    Couple of huge shots to the Pinstripes in just a few days.