RIP America

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by matt g, Nov 5, 2008.

1. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

It was good knowing you old girl. I hope to see you again some day.

:poursbeeronthecurb:

2. allmons

allmons New Member

Yep. It's over.

Prepare to be under seige in a very few, short months. Joe Biden, one of the assault weapons ban authors, will be pushing hard for new gun control legislation. And Ms Peolsi, with new incoming Democrat freshmen will be very pleased to give him what he wants. Mr Obama has vowed to sign any gun control legislation sent to his desk.

Taxes are going up also. So buy whatever you can RIGHT NOW. Your money will not be worth **** in a few months anyway.

:eek:

3. TwoHandRevy

TwoHandRevy New Member

So much for me wanting to buy an AR 15. I guess I will forever be stuck with my 9x19mm pistol and low cap mags. :(

4. matt g

Pelosi is a child of California, you don't have to tell me about the harm she can do.

You need to buy it now. Don't bull****, don't hem and haw. If you can find any possible way, you need to go buy it now. You may very well need it in the next few years.

5. bkt

bkt New Member

If you want one, go buy one. Now. At least buy a stripped lower.

6. Northwoods

Northwoods New Member

Caroline Mc Carthy (sp?) of NY, who is monomaniacial about gun control, has had a gun control bill waiting for years. It will be passed and signed within days of 20 Jan '09. You will astounded at what is in that bill. It makes D.C look like a fanatical defender of the 2A.

Things will get ugly fast.

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Anyone got the over/under betting line on how fast a new AWB will be introduced?

This is gonna suck. But, the "People" voted for change. Let's see if the change they get is going to be the one they want.

Got myself a new signature just for the occassion after some research last night, which was a 6 Mojito evening by the way. :mad:

JD

8. Northwoods

Northwoods New Member

...As for my sword & spear, we will serve the Throne, but NEVER the man who sits upon it....

Paraphrased from Achilles

Which book (chapter) and whose translation?

9. BigO01

BigO01 New Member

And do you want to know why ?

The short answer is Obama will want to be able to point to what he has done by some point in the spring or early summer of 2009 and he knows damn good and well he can't just snap his fingers and create jobs "That have often left because of the Democrats henchmen the EPA over the last several decades" , stop foreclosures , or end the war .

Even if he knows the gun law/Bill he signs will be overturned by the Supreme Court he will pass it just so he can say he "did something" , expect allot of Bills like this because he knows a Constitutional challenge usually takes a year or more to get to the Court and by then he hopes something else will hold the publics attention .

As far as ever seeing our America again forget it , we wont live that long . the Phoenix that is rising out of the ashes isn't one of Freedom , intelligence , education and the Rule of law , it is the rule of the animals , anarchy , violence and mob rule that was voted in on Tuesday .

The fools that voted for it will soon find themselves at the mercy of those they put in power being robbed , raped and killed with no one to turn to for help .

Watching news this morning that stupid B Cokie Roberts was laughing about how the White men still think they're the majority and said "Well guess what you're not" I doubt she'll be laughing in a couple of years when crimes against whites skyrockets to unprecedented levels in this country as it did in South Africa after the end of Apartheid and the birth of communism there .

Want to call me a Racist ?

By all means go ahead , but before you do name one Nation that is run by Blacks that is as prosperous , peaceful with educational levels as high as Americas use to be before we started electing them to positions of power and making excuses for and accepting their ignorance and illiteracy here .

Have any doubt as to their rates of ignorance and Illiteracy ?

Try reading this

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_3_african_american_awakening.html

Even the few Blacks that ARE educated "Bill Cosby" agree about their problems and the fact that they are the only ones to blame for them .

Blacks aren't raising themselves up they are pulling us down to their level and the election is the most glaring proof if it .

10. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

Buy one (or more) now, while you still can. There is a run on them and they will not be getting any cheaper.

11. bkt

bkt New Member

Ah, yes. Ms. McCarthy is a very special person. As in "flaming idiot". She's the one in [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo]the video[/ame] who wants to ban barrel shrouds without knowing what they are or what they do.

Now that my state is entirely dem -- Assembly, Senate and Governor -- I'm what you call "screwed". If memory serves, they also want to ban frangible bullets because they're armor-piercing. No, really. They are. David Koon, my very own assemblyman said so, and we all know how smart politicians are. I think they want to ban all sorts of ammo and make all sorts of firearms illegal again.

Joy.

12. bkt

bkt New Member

Great sig!!

13. matt g

I too imbibed adult beverages last night and picked up a new avatar and a couple of new quotes for my signature.

I was looking at election results this morning and was surprised at the increase in people who voted independent. The numbers have consistently climbed over the past few elections. This is a trend that I hope to see continue.

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

15. bkt

bkt New Member

I'll see your [​IMG] and raise you a [​IMG] and a [​IMG].

16. TwoHandRevy

TwoHandRevy New Member

To be honest, I am incredibly numb right now on my feelings on the election. On one hand I'm proud to be an American because we actually did the impossible in voting in an African American for president, but at the same time I'm frustrated that people would allow that factor to be the issue instead of the politics at hand. Furthermore, I'm not too happy with the fact that the world approves and that their opinion matters more now than the opinion of those who actually live in this country. That and with the fact that Obama may not be constitutionally fit to be president really makes me sick. After all he was born African, raised Asian, and has a Middle Eastern name which fulfills the holy trifecta for all those globalists out there who just love the idea of having a global president for an American president. Plus, Russia, Iran, China, North Korea, European Union, etc are all waiting for the chance to pounce on us. With all of this combined I just feel numb to the point that I wonder if I am still alive or living in Hell right now.

17. Ram Rod

Ram Rod New Member

Can't seem to find any Obama campaign signs around here. I'm going to the range tomorrow to try out my new 870.
    [​IMG]

18. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Really? Because I can get you about 1100 of them on the drive home tonight from the Blueness of King County down to nice, comfy RED of Pierce where I make my home.

Excellent idea though....

19. TwoHandRevy

TwoHandRevy New Member

Don't forget to memorize the new national anthem for our country, or you'll end up in a re-education camp, or in front of an execution squad.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l46t_nrySg4[/ame]