Rimfire Rifle Manual

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing Forum' started by SteveK, Oct 30, 2010.

1. SteveK

SteveK New Member

I have been looking for a Rimfire assembly/dissambely manual and all I can find are ones that cost any where from $250.00-$950.00. Any one know where I might be able to get one for the regular price of around $18.00-$30.00?
    I have tried all the popular sites with little or no luck, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Stevek

2. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Boy, that sure seems like a lot. For that much, you could probably buy a NEW firearm complete with new manual!

Is there a particular make or type of rimfire firearm that you need the manual for?

3. triggerman770

triggerman770 New Member

is it for a particular Rimfire? or one for many rimfires?
    if it is for one particular, you can generally download them from the MFGR's web site.
    if it is for many you can get them from Shop Shooting Supplies | Reloading | Gunsmithing | Hunting gear — MidwayUSA
    "the book of rimfire rifles by JB wood(IIRC)

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

5. SteveK

SteveK New Member

Rimfire Rifles Manual

I checked out Amazon .com and they had the books alright, but the prices started at $224.00 I didn't see any for $270.., but thanks for the help.
    SteveK

6. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

There are a bunch of videos on You Tube. Punch in the model you want. copy the to a DVD and build a library.

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Problem is THAT book is out of print.

You can get an owner manual for MOST rifles from the maker, (Remington just sen t me one for a rilf e out of production for 50 years)

Stevespages also has a LOT of them on line.

8. SteveK

SteveK New Member

Rimfire Rifles

Thanks for the info guy's. I guess I didn't go into detail about the book. It is a assembly/dissambly book for rimfire rifles, as I do work on them from time to time. I have gone to the Manufacture and got owners manuals myself, problem is sometimes they don't have the model that I am looking for, or they don't tell you how to completely dissambly them. I have found a place in Australia that has the book. Thanks again.
    SteveK