Right The Wrong !

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Jun 30, 2014.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

A couple of weeks ago I posted that I had got ripped off by one of our FTF brothers . I said that I had paid for a custom holster for a new gun I had bought . Today , I got a package with a beautifully hand crafted leather holster with a note and explanation and so sorry it took so long .

Some times things in life overwhelm us and believe me , I absolutely understand how life can throw the old curve ball and reek havock upon anyone of us .

I was wrong and he is a man of his word . Texans woodworker was the gentle man that I spoke of . I was wrong , and had to tell you all that I was wrong !

The holster is finely hand crafted and will be proudly and publicly worn . When I could not contact him I assumed the worse . He had good reason and I guess I should have been more patient . My bad ! I will happily in the future be honored to do business with him again . His note explained everything and to set things right , I had to let you all know , he is a man of his word !

Tex , my deepest apologies , I should have not jumped the gun and I am sorry for doing so . It is just that I could not contact you for so long , I thought the worst .

I love my new holster and will use it with great pride ! You are a craftsman of the highest quality !

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Thank you for clearing his name. That was so good of you. I would like to see a pic of the holster. I'm glad everything worked out.

3. dango

It's like the finest quality belt leather and will take some breaking in time . The reason it is so wide is to accommodate the the green , red dot site I have on the pistol . It came with full break-in instructions , truly professional . Top shelf no doubt ! :) here you go winds ! :)

Attached Files:

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Member

Glad everything worked out! Sometimes life throws some odd pitches. And thanks for posting the resolution.

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Very nice. Simple beauty. It looks like it will last forever.

6. dango

It is very stiff and well made so I will have to break it in ! :)

Attached Files:

7. dango

This is why it's so wide........! :)

Attached Files:

8. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 New Member

Well done. Everybody loves a happy ending.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

9. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Good show, old man.
    We've all jumped the gun at some time in our lives. It's a real man, or woman, who stands up and admits it when warranted. ;)
    Way to go.

Nice holster, too.

10. stratrider

stratrider New Member

You're top notch Dango.

11. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I am glad things were not what you originally presumed,, we can all jump the gun, then feel 2 inches high when we find out we screwed up,, it is a nice looking rig,, kudos to the maker,, enjoy using it.

12. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Dango, you have class, as well as character.:D

people could learn alot from you sir.;)

13. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Dango,

Glad it worked out! And as we know, things are not always as we perceive. I had a Bobcat being taxidermied in Texas some time back. Wondered about it as well, since I finally got it this year two years later. Found out the taxidermist had been is a serious auto accident during that time frame and nearly died after being hit in an Interstate accident thrown across the medium and hit two more times by other vehicles in his pickup truck. Thank God He is lucky to be alive and doing fairly well today! To the point he finished the mount this year in May while I was in Amarillo. But until I found out I though I also had been ripped off and ignored! So I fully understand S*** Happens and probably something similar in your case! Thanks for the information and have the upmost respect for you as well as Texas Woodworker if he is the one you were referring to. He has been with us for quite a while!
    Great Outcome!