Rifle Marksmanship Training - Project Appleseed

Discussion in 'West Virginia Gun Forum' started by Cold Warrior, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Cold Warrior

Cold Warrior New Member

Mountaineers, Project Appleseed is a fantastic program for rifle shooters of all ages and abilities.
    Please go Appleseedinfo.org to learn more about the program.
    16%20to%209%20downrange.jpg
    Two events are on the schedule this year in WV:

- April 18-19, 2020; This is a 2-Day Project Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship clinic (rimfire-only) at the Leetown Gun Club (IWLA), Kearneysville, WV (Near Harper's Ferry)

- October 10-11, 2020; This is also a 2-Day Project Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship clinic at the Leetown Gun Club.

Go here to find more info or register for these events:
    https://appleseedinfo.org/schedule/?qstate=WV&state=West Virginia

We'd like to add more events in WV, both centerfire and rimfire, and long-distance KD events. If you know of a range interested, please have them PM me or e-mail at [email protected]

bluez and Sniper03 like this.
  2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Warrior
    If you have not done it please go to our introduction section. Glad to have you join us!:D

I do not belong myself but know enough about the Appleseed Program from a great Law Enforcement friend in Alabama that has been very active in the Program for years. IMO I would highly recommend attending and joining the Organization. He has shown and explained the entire program to me many times. And also shown me pictures of he and his son as well as a lot of young people in the program. And certainly other adults. If we do not get our young people involved in the shooting sport and guns we will for sure loose the battle in the future! They are our future and our investment!:)

PeeJay1313, bluez and Cold Warrior like this.

3. Cold Warrior

Cold Warrior New Member

Sniper03 - Thanks. I also posted a welcome in intro forum.

Appleseeds are such a fantastic value in training. You don't have to "Join", it's per-event registration of only about $65 for the weekend ($25 LE, Mil, etc) to learn high-level three-positon shooting; amazing.
    Now, you could "join" us as an instructor if you get as jazzed about the program as I am!

Hope to see you on the line somewhere!

bluez and Sniper03 like this.
  4. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

I have had the pleasure to participate in several events as well a meet and talk w/Fred many years ago in Ramseur...

outstanding opportunity for the entire family or beaten up adults who want a bit of enjoyment over a weekend.

Sniper03 likes this.
  5. Cold Warrior

Cold Warrior New Member

West Virginia Shooters, circle up!
    The 2-Day Project Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship clinic (rimfire-only) that was originally scheduled for April 18-19, 2020 at the Leetown Gun Club (IWLA), Kearneysville, WV (Near Harper's Ferry), has been rescheduled for June 27-28, 2020!
    Appleseeds are fun weekend events, and very low cost. Please come join us, feel free to pass this info on to other shooters, etc. This is the rescheduled Patriot's Day weekend event, so there's special free T-shirts and patches & swag.
    We hope to see you on the line!

Find information and register here.

Attached Files:

alsaqr likes this.