Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Muliemaster is giving away his daughters new gun he just got her before she passed away an a all expense paid trophy elk hunt to a kid that has a disability. Boy or girl. He will even pay all travel expense to the family an the loss of worked wages the gun is a win model 70 jack oconner custom 270 number 254 with a swarovski z6 scope, the hunt is fully guided for 1 trophy bull elk here in new mexico.

·
Banned
2,193 Posts
Marlinman said:
Muliemaster is giving away his daughters new gun he just got her before she passed away an a all expense paid trophy elk hunt to a kid that has a disability. Boy or girl. He will even pay all travel expense to the family an the loss of worked wages the gun is a win model 70 jack oconner custom 270 number 254 with a swarovski z6 scope, the hunt is fully guided for 1 trophy bull elk here in new mexico.
So if any members have or know any youth that are handicapped an would like to recieve a free hunt package get ahold of me via pm

·
Registered
598 Posts
My deepest respect sir!

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill even go farther than that and personalize the gun w the year, name, and hunt success monogrammed on a plate ill set into the butt stock if it's a FTF member

·
Banned
2,193 Posts
Marlinman said:
Ill even go farther than that and personalize the gun w the year, name, and hunt success monogrammed on a plate ill set into the butt stock if it's a FTF member
Awesome my brother thank you also note the hunt is oct 13th to oct 18th, 2012 near chama new mexico. I have taken over 19 bulls on this ranch that scored over 360 so its a trye trophy elk hunt .

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Muliemaster said:
Awesome my brother thank you also note the hunt is oct 13th to oct 18th, 2012 near chama new mexico. I have taken over 19 bulls on this ranch that scored over 360 so its a trye trophy elk hunt .
Your welcome mad mike

·
Banned
0 Posts
this is just an awesome thing that MulieMaster and Marlinman are doing. both of these guys have my utmost respect and my deepest sympathies to Mulie on his loss.

·
Administrator
34,291 Posts
Great love and respect goes out to Muliemaster and Marlinman. What a wonderful opportunity for someone who may otherwise NOT have an opportunity to hunt.

This is the kind of wonderful, generous people that make up this forum and I am so proud to be a part of this place.

Through many recent hardships, Muliemaster just keeps on going. I admire him.

·
Banned
2,193 Posts
winds-of-change said:
Great love and respect goes out to Muliemaster and Marlinman. What a wonderful opportunity for someone who may otherwise NOT have an opportunity to hunt.

This is the kind of wonderful, generous people that make up this forum and I am so proud to be a part of this place.

Through many recent hardships, Muliemaster just keeps on going. I admire him.
I do not deserve the kind words i am only doin what i feel my daughter would want me to do with < her hunt> plus to see a smile on a kids face will really ease some pain on this hunt

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
This is awesome. You guys are doing something truly great here. I big thumbs up to muliemaster and marlinman.

Muliemaster I am sorry for the lose if your daughter.

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Max respect guys. This is truly a great thing your doing.

I'm sorry for your loss Mulie. :(

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
much respect gentlemen :cool: and my sincere condolences for the loss of your child

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
That's really great of you. Sorry for your loss, I couldn't imagine the pain. I do not know of anyone who qualifies. Best of luck to ya Mulie.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Is there anything that any of us can do to help you out with this? Maybe we could take donations to help or something?

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
masterPsmith said:
Great thing to do. This is why FTF is my home and the members are my family.

Jim............
Its what his little girl would want.

·
Administrator
34,291 Posts
How about contacting "Make A Wish Foundation" or some other type of organization and offer your hunting trip to some child who may be battling a severe or terminal illness who would like this opportunity to hunt.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts