rifle give away

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by Marlinman, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Muliemaster is giving away his daughters new gun he just got her before she passed away an a all expense paid trophy elk hunt to a kid that has a disability. Boy or girl. He will even pay all travel expense to the family an the loss of worked wages the gun is a win model 70 jack oconner custom 270 number 254 with a swarovski z6 scope, the hunt is fully guided for 1 trophy bull elk here in new mexico.

2. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

So if any members have or know any youth that are handicapped an would like to recieve a free hunt package get ahold of me via pm

3. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Props man. This is very kind of you.

4. bearrwe

bearrwe New Member

My deepest respect sir!

5. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ill even go farther than that and personalize the gun w the year, name, and hunt success monogrammed on a plate ill set into the butt stock if it's a FTF member

6. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Awesome my brother thank you also note the hunt is oct 13th to oct 18th, 2012 near chama new mexico. I have taken over 19 bulls on this ranch that scored over 360 so its a trye trophy elk hunt .

7. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Your welcome mad mike

8. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

this is just an awesome thing that MulieMaster and Marlinman are doing. both of these guys have my utmost respect and my deepest sympathies to Mulie on his loss.

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Great love and respect goes out to Muliemaster and Marlinman. What a wonderful opportunity for someone who may otherwise NOT have an opportunity to hunt.

This is the kind of wonderful, generous people that make up this forum and I am so proud to be a part of this place.

Through many recent hardships, Muliemaster just keeps on going. I admire him.

10. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

I do not deserve the kind words i am only doin what i feel my daughter would want me to do with < her hunt> plus to see a smile on a kids face will really ease some pain on this hunt

11. tomgodd

tomgodd Active Member

This is awesome. You guys are doing something truly great here. I big thumbs up to muliemaster and marlinman.

Muliemaster I am sorry for the lose if your daughter.

12. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Max respect guys. This is truly a great thing your doing.

I'm sorry for your loss Mulie. :(

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  13. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

much respect gentlemen :cool: and my sincere condolences for the loss of your child

14. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

That's really great of you. Sorry for your loss, I couldn't imagine the pain. I do not know of anyone who qualifies. Best of luck to ya Mulie.

15. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Is there anything that any of us can do to help you out with this? Maybe we could take donations to help or something?

16. masterPsmith

masterPsmith New Member

Great thing to do. This is why FTF is my home and the members are my family.

Jim............

17. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Its what his little girl would want.

18. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Yes it is, need help here ft please help me find a youth that is handicap an would love this chance to hunt

19. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

How about contacting "Make A Wish Foundation" or some other type of organization and offer your hunting trip to some child who may be battling a severe or terminal illness who would like this opportunity to hunt.