Rick Ector the Guy Behind Gun Carry Law

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

3. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

I could nit pick all the BS in that but I only have this to say, gun owners are not to blame completly yes people homes get broken into and things do get stolen. But there is this thing crazy new invention called the black market. You can get anything from people to car parts. This guy is so stupid I can honestly say someone should hit him with there car because he so stupid I feel threatened.

4. M14sRock

M14sRock Active Member

Wow. Not only advocating murder, but also covering it up.

I wonder if he realizes that if he ever accidently hits and kills a pedestrian, there is a strong likelihood that he will be convicted of murder based upon his video ramblings?

5. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

And, if he runs over a gun owner and tries to spew his line of bulls**t, this video will put his mentally disturbed *** into the psych ward of the nearest prison.

6. oneshot

oneshot New Member

If he has the right to defend himself with a car we should have a constiutional right to bear arms. Wait I thnk we already have that I want to say somewhere around the 2 adm.

This guy scares me more than a law abiding american that has gone through the proper classes to carry a concealed gun. He talking about running people over with a car thats just crazy. What would happen uf the guy he runs over is a off duty leo?

7. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

This guy is a perfect example of why we should NOT have laws that protect stupid people from themselves, he should have put himself out of our misery a long long time ago!! Effin retard, no, I'm sorry that was just wrong, that would give effin retards a bad name......

8. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvCM_4We6K0]YouTube - He was a reTARD[/ame]

9. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

A perfect example of why some animals eat their young.

10. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

Offense/Statute: Criminal Sexual Conduct - 4th Degree - Victim Between 13-16 Date Convicted: 12 June 2001

Maybe the teen boy or girl should have had a gun......

11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter