Revolver experts need info plz

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by Tony714, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Tony714

Tony714 New Member

I'm looking for some info on this gun anything u can tell me would be a big help, it was given to my dad so I don't know what company manufactured it there are no markings in it [​IMG]

2. Tony714

Tony714 New Member

3. Wambli

Wambli Member

Difficult to do this without detailed pictures and no markings but if that is a Colt it is probably worth a LOT of money...

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, bro, but without hi definition photos, and some markings, I cannot tell you with any degree of certainty that it is a firearm, as opposed to a blank gun. Practically ALL firearms have SOME markings- maker's name, serial number, caliber, etc. There are just not enuff pixels in your pictures- when I blow them up to a useful size, nothing there but fuzz.

5. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

if there IS no markings that means they were most likely engraved over or it is a fake gun. With those tiny pics we can't tell anything. Many non-firing(fake) guns were made that look like your dads gun.

6. Tony714

Tony714 New Member

It's not a big surprise that I'm not to intellectual when it comes to weapons, it could be fake because I see no markings but it sure feels real and looks like it's been fired before. The pic are good quality could be that because im using my phone to upload that they came out low quality. I'll upload more detailed pics tomorrow and maybe a video so that I can get As much info as I can before my dad decides to sell it

7. Tony714

Tony714 New Member

Sorry for wasting your time, before taking a video I decided to strip the gun and fake it was I wanted so much for it to be real that I missed obvious signs that the gun is fake thanks for the help guys

8. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Had you posted in the Introduction Section first you would have received this valuable information.

[​IMG] to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Welcome All, Please Read << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here