Review of Tac-Force Small Range Bag

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by JPBeck, Aug 19, 2008.

1. JPBeck

JPBeck New Member

I bought a new range bag a few months ago-- I shopped around for a while and I was considering the Eagle Range bag but I just didn't like the layout. I came accross the Tac-Force small range bag one day while out and about.

http://tac-force.com/smallrangebag.aspx

The dimensions and details from the manufacturer are:
    The only part I don't get on the description is the locking part? I don't see how you can lock the pockets. I think it's a nice bag-- it keeps things organized, and is well built. The stitching is tight and the zippers are self-repairing. The shoulder strap is a nice touch. I'm thinking this bag will last a long time, I've taken it to the range probably 25 times since I've had it and it's still looking new. Works great! Overall, I'm pleased with the bag-- It holds everything I need 2 pistols, two holsters, 7 pouches, ammo, cleaning kit, tools, sunscreen, staple gun, eyes and ears, lunch, bino and monoculars, ect. You name it fits in there. Both the side pockets have mag pouches going all the way across and provides room for other equipment they also have removable pads. The end pockets are roomy but not padded. The center compartment comes with two padded dividers that are removable as well as configurable.

Just thought I'd pass on this information. It's a good value.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Nice. Thanks for the write up. Looks like a nice piece of kit. I am currently on my third year of the one I got, but I will store this away for future reference should I need another one.

JD

3. Rich_C

Rich_C New Member

Very nice range bag ya got there.

4. franklin67

franklin67 New Member

Great review, thanks! Im kinda new to shooting myself, and Im looking to get all the accesories :D Looking for a range bag now and Im shopping around. I'll add this one to the list!