Firearms Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 40 years as a Gunsmith it's time to hang it up. Obviously I have accumulated a lot of stuff. Tools, parts, gauges, reamers,...... It all needs a new home. I at this time don't have a detailed list. I am hoping there is someone, maybe just getting started, that would want most if not all.

·
Premium Member
S&W 637-2, M&P sheild 9mm
12,698 Posts
Stop in the introductions forum and tell us a bit about yourself. Doing so might also generate more views. What state are you from? That might help if there is someone here in the same state.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
This sounds interesting

Reactions: OldGnome

·
Registered
1 Posts
After 40 years as a Gunsmith it's time to hang it up. Obviously I have accumulated a lot of stuff. Tools, parts, gauges, reamers,...... It all needs a new home. I at this time don't have a detailed list. I am hoping there is someone, maybe just getting started, that would want most if not all.
I may be interested, well I def am but message me lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
Your retirement is a bittersweet event. Good that you can stop working and enjoy life, bad that another experienced and talented Gunsmith will no longer be available to help and provide a much needed service to the firearms community. Prayers and good wishes to you, dfc4545.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts