Repro 3rd. Model Dragoon with Shoulder Stock

Discussion in 'Blackpowder & Musket' started by Boris, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Boris

Boris New Member

I am looking for a repro Colt 3rd. Model Dragoon with Shoulder Stock, apparantly Uberti no longer produce them but if anyone hears where I might get hold of one I would be obliged............thanks

2. bprevolver

bprevolver New Member

Dragoon stock

You are looking for a very, very rare and hard to find item. The revolvers are available but the Dragoon stocks have not been produced for many years. They were made with both steel hardware and brass hardware. The brass ones are more likely to surface than the steel hardware. One of these stocks sold on Ebay a few years back for over $800.

3. Boris

Boris New Member

Stress....thanks I am going to have to rethink my plan......:rolleyes:

4. oldfogey4ever

oldfogey4ever New Member

According to this web-page, this stock is the one which will fit (might have to dremel a little bit) but it'd be a whole lot cheaper than a real one.

5. Rex in OTZ

Rex in OTZ Well-Known Member

6. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

Y'all do realize this thread is over 7 years old right?

7. oldfogey4ever

oldfogey4ever New Member

Yep, but people are still looking for good information, nonetheless! Only bad thing is that I can't find a repro cavalry one with the folding 3-leaf sight and notch-cut grip (1860 Army stock supposed to fit, probably need modded to fit properly tho, VTI and Taylors carries the shoulder stock-hammer screw - be a neat diy presentation case assembly)!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016