Firearms Talk banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,685 Posts
Have any of you went to Police about this? ATF may be interested enough to pay him a visit if they were alerted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I signed up to this site just to tell everyone DO NOT send anything to this company. Has had my firearm since November. The bad reviews on his facebook have been deleted but there are many people in a similar situation. Hopefully this helps stops others from making the same mistake.

·
Premium Member
4,685 Posts
I signed up to this site just to tell everyone DO NOT send anything to this company. Has had my firearm since November. The bad reviews on his facebook have been deleted but there are many people in a similar situation. Hopefully this helps stops others from making the same mistake.
Have you notified the BATF yourself? Looks like some of you should.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in the same boat since Feb.
The only place I've seen responses is on their Google reviews page, which I get to by looking them up on Google Maps (I was checking to see if the addresswas a dirt lot). There is a particularly awful review posted just a few days ago. I've learned that this place seems to now be a one man operation. His name is Matthew Thynne according to the BBB. Looks like he did a have a partner a few years ago because they were both named as defendants but then in 2018 they sued each other.
This whole thing makes me sick. I'm considering calling the local police department. See what they say. Maybe since an evil firearm is involved they will knock on his door?
I'd assume that's my review. Since then he has ghosted me. I went to the Laguna hills Sheriff, ATF and my local Sheriff.
Unfortunately all I could do was file a police report with my local PD and then sue him. The nice thing is that the transaction technically takes place in my home state, but I still haven't filed the suit yet, hung up in some of the paperwork.
Probably just gonna fly out there to get it back.

What an absolute pile that guy is. Did you see the dicks that he stenciled into peoples gun's when returning them? Or calling them "*****boi" in their receipts ?

·
Premium Member
4,685 Posts
I'd assume that's my review. Since then he has ghosted me. I went to the Laguna hills Sheriff, ATF and my local Sheriff.
Unfortunately all I could do was file a police report with my local PD and then sue him. The nice thing is that the transaction technically takes place in my home state, but I still haven't filed the suit yet, hung up in some of the paperwork.
Probably just gonna fly out there to get it back.

What an absolute pile that guy is. Did you see the dicks that he stenciled into peoples gun's when returning them? Or calling them "*****boi" in their receipts ?
No. Where are those at? Got any pictures?

·
Premium Member
S&W 637-2, M&P sheild 9mm
12,319 Posts
It looks like someone has a subconscious penis obsession.

" Not that there's anything wrong with that"
-- Jerry Seinfeld

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone used reprif.com?
I sent some stuff to them back in September after chatting with someone on the phone. Their website says lead time 12 weeks.. I can’t get email reply, or anyone on the phone in recent weeks... starting to get nervous.
I think this guy is doing so much work for manufacturers (I think AERO and Meridian Defense Corp, etc.) that he's pushing off his single custom work. It's a really bad way to do business.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts