Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used reprif.com?
I sent some stuff to them back in September after chatting with someone on the phone. Their website says lead time 12 weeks.. I can’t get email reply, or anyone on the phone in recent weeks... starting to get nervous.

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
I sent some stuff to them back in September after chatting with someone on the phone. Their website says lead time 12 weeks.. I can’t get email reply, or anyone on the phone in recent weeks... starting to get nervous.
Never heard of them. Went to that site and looked just now. OH BOY! First thing I noticed was that lead time arrow in lower right screen. 12 weeks from time they receive all your parts.
Not for me. No way. I did find a few complaints about getting a hold of them. Kinda like you.
It also seems perhaps most of their work is done locally.

All you can do is keep trying I guess. If you have already paid them by CC, you could contact CC company for a refund. Your parts, dunno.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did you find complaints? I haven’t found anything, wishing i did more research. Looks like they do work for aero precision... I’m cool with a long wait, just want some kinda ballpark where i am in line.

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
Where did you find complaints? I haven’t found anything, wishing i did more research. Looks like they do work for aero precision... I’m cool with a long wait, just want some kinda ballpark where i am in line.
Well, I did a search for their reviews. Then looked at the independent ones.

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
Oh, and since you have not been able to contact them for weeks via phone or email, well, good luck getting your parts back. You are describing a flat 0 customer service. I don't play that game with any darned seller ever.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
IDK, sometimes weird stuff happens. I have seen plenty of good reviews for BoTach... but i ordered from them once, they never answered calls or emails. Never charged me, never anything.
Super weird. If they have your money and stuff, I would just keep after them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IDK, sometimes weird stuff happens. I have seen plenty of good reviews for BoTach... but i ordered from them once, they never answered calls or emails. Never charged me, never anything.
Super weird. If they have your money and stuff, I would just keep after them.
Yeah i hope it’s just them getting way behind from the crap of the last year. I’m pretty sure they paint the aero precision builder kits.. so their work is really sweet. Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
I knoow i have seen a couple companies this past year straight up post that they will not be answering calls/emails and such because of volume. But, you'd think they would post it on the site somewhere.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having the same issue, you get anywhere with them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in the same boat since Feb.
The only place I've seen responses is on their Google reviews page, which I get to by looking them up on Google Maps (I was checking to see if the addresswas a dirt lot). There is a particularly awful review posted just a few days ago. I've learned that this place seems to now be a one man operation. His name is Matthew Thynne according to the BBB. Looks like he did a have a partner a few years ago because they were both named as defendants but then in 2018 they sued each other.
This whole thing makes me sick. I'm considering calling the local police department. See what they say. Maybe since an evil firearm is involved they will knock on his door?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dang, I spoke with someone on the phone late 2020. I haven’t tried calling in a while, would be nice to get my gear back.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Totally. This is actually the second time I've used them. October 2020 I sent in a glock slide and got it back in November 2020. That was with the "12 weeks waiting period" listed on their site. So I pushed my luck and went for round two.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered a year ago. Sent a pistol frame for cerekote. My favorite pistol at that. He has never answered an email or phone call .... when i saw he worked with aero i figured it was legit but from now on if i ever do cerekote it will be local lol hope we both get our stuff back

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bummer all around. I didn’t send any ffl items.. but probably an easy grand worth of parts.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts