Report on the Kel Tec KSG 12 ga.

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by safedman, Jan 3, 2012.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

im reserving opinion till i can see one in person. ive been less than impressed with everything else ke-tec has come up with once ive been able to handle one.

i really like the idea and concept, keltec just falls on their face when it comes to execution of their ideas :( so im taking a wait and see on it

2. safedman

safedman New Member

I may be able to help you with a different opinion, as soon as they are back in stock my order will be filled. I will take it on the chin for this one. I also looked at the Saiga 12 Bullpup stock, not a bad deal either. We know the Saiga frame is tried and true

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  3. Slugo

Slugo New Member

a complete POS just like all their products...

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

Based on what?? your going to have to relate some first hand experience since just about everyone else who has handled one has said 90% good things about it...

5. Slugo

Slugo New Member

I handled the gun at a local dealer. It feels cheap and not very well built. KT makes garbage. Sorry, it's the truth. I owned two of them, never again...

6. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

Fixed yer post there for ya mister...

7. safedman

safedman New Member

All the reviews on the KSg are looking good..... IMHO

8. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

The fn five seven FEELS like a gigantic pos as well. Does that mean it is one? What about glocks?

Answer: No

However, I will keep my opinions on it stiffled and as unbiased as possible until I can handle and shoot one my self.

9. PowerViolence

PowerViolence New Member

You are by the far the biggest Troll on the forum.

10. PowerViolence

PowerViolence New Member

I love how you r opinion is based off "I held one at the store, felt cheap" That is a very critical review....