Remora labor day sale

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by drvsafe, Aug 31, 2013.

1. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

I just ordered a Remora 4ART-RFT for my nano. I entered "laborday30" as a coupon code as guess what I got?

WRONG!! I got 30% off my order.

Great little holster now at a better price.

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Good prices to start with. I'm trading you paid about $15

3. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

I got the reinforced top model; $25 delivered.

4. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Time will tell. I've been thinking about the Remora no clip holster for a while. I was about to buy one on eBay until I saw it was a 10 day wait. It made me figure that I might as well get it straight from the company since I would have to wait anyway. And my reward was 30% off!

5. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

"Please allow 7-10 days for your item to be shipped." Mine is going to be delivered on the 7th. Not too bad, and 30% off to boot.

6. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Delivered! Less than a week. It's quite comfortable. And I have to say that it doesn't seem to move one single bit from where I place it. And given its a reinforced top it is quite easy to register as well. Not bad for under $30!

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Gotta love remora.

8. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Amen mountainman, good stuff indeed

9. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

I'm getting quite a but of use of the holster these past few weeks. It is doing it's job well. I can slide it into my sweatpants elastic band and it will not come out when I practice drawing. And not having a clip affords me different positions for carrying. I like it. It's a great holster to have in your drawer, IMO everyone Gould own one; you'll find a use for it.