Remington standing up to NewYork

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by blucoondawg, Mar 26, 2012.

1. blucoondawg

blucoondawg New Member

2. orangello

orangello New Member

Good for Remington! I hear that Tupelo, MS is a very industry-friendly town. I believe there is an ammunition factory planned to open in that area (was thinking Winchester).

3. BallisticSurgeon

BallisticSurgeon New Member

If NY doesn't want them, I know there are many many other states that would welcome 1000 potential new jobs.

4. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

Sounds as though New York lawmakers are going to call Remington's bluff, and put at risk the 1,000 jobs.
    What's a 1,000 jobs anyway when there is an entire state to blunder with nonsense regulations?

5. vincent

vincent New Member

6. fmj

fmj Active Member

Indiana is gun and business friendly!!

7. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Colt is moving it's NEW facility to Florida. It's an encouraging trend to see manufacturers pulling jobs out of anti gun states and giving them to pro gun, pro business jurisdictions.

Now if we could just get them all to follow Barrett's example and refuse to sell to or service guns used by LEO'S in anti gun states.:)

I'd love to see how many city police chiefs are willing to stand up for gun control when they can't get there officers new sidearms.

Tack

8. bkt

bkt New Member

If there's one thing New York State is really good at, it's driving business and jobs out. :mad:

9. orangello

orangello New Member

Maybe they could work on bloomerberg's job next?

10. The_Kid

The_Kid New Member

I've never heard of that. I'm going to have to buy something of theirs... something a little less expensive than a 50cal though. :p

11. blucoondawg

blucoondawg New Member

12. bkt

bkt New Member

New York State is controlled by the liberal tuckfards in New York City. Not a chance we'll oust Bloomberg or get anything resembling a conservative legislature.

13. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Google "Barrett open letter to California Las Enforcement"

When CA banned .50 BMG "post 9 11" Ronnie Barrett refused to sell too or service products owned by state or federal agencies within California.

Tack

14. tomgodd

tomgodd Active Member

Good for remington!

Thomas

15. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

I do believe that there is room next to the Ruger factory out here.