Remington sent me free stuff!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Snake, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Snake

Snake New Member

A while back, I had the opportunity to extensively test out some of Remingtons, Springfields and H&K's firearms. An old buddy in the SEALs hooked me up to try out some of the gear these manufacturers have got to offer.

After my day on the range, I decided to write an email to each of these companies with my opinions on their products.

Springfield never wrote back to me, or even acknowledged my email which I found pretty rude.

H&K was the same. Not so much as a peep out of them. :(

Remington on the other hand sent me a email response followed by a box of goodies in the mail, all for free! I got a real nice baseball cap, stickers, patches, a catalog, a letter and some coupons. :D

Now, disregarding my disappointment in the other companies for their SH*T customer service, I am however EXTREMELY pleased with Remington and their level of professionalism. This is what all good companies should be like!

:)

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Very nice of Remington and shame on those other manufacturers. It's the small and/or inexpensive gestures that create good will. Thanks for the heads up.

3. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I've had similar issues when contacting larger firearms manufacturers.