Remington r-25 in .308 caliber

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by cndshooter, Dec 10, 2014.

1. cndshooter

cndshooter New Member

Well as browning has dashed my hopes in getting bar shortrac hog stalker semi auto what's y'all's feed back on the Remington R-25 in the .308 caliber to my self it's seems fairly similar to the browning bar but as I have limited experience with this style of semi auto feed back is good - thanks in advance

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014

3. cndshooter

cndshooter New Member

Yes I've read that link - it is a bit heavy but for whatever reason the BAR rifle made by browning is no longer available well to me anyway so I'll have to settle for a slightly heavier semi auto .308

4. cndshooter

cndshooter New Member

5. Salvo

Salvo New Member

6. cndshooter

cndshooter New Member

That was the first thing I did browning Canada said because there is no mrsp price on the site they said it's no longer avaible Iam away at work so I can't really look around the main gun shops I deal with don't have it one doesn't carry browning I know the Rifle you showed is a lot better but personal preference is I want a ar style platform semi auto it's gunna be a play toy and hog killer it's my only semi auto next my sks Iam building on I have yet to call browning USA and see if they don't have it in stock buying used is last resort as shipping and the complications of shipping a private sale rifle in Canada is a bit of **** show

7. cndshooter

cndshooter New Member

But after looking at the platform salvo I might just have a good look at this when I get home - maybe they make an aftermarket stock for it