remington nylon 66

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by chriss1470, Dec 8, 2009.

1. chriss1470

chriss1470 New Member

I'm new to this community so please forgive me if you have heard this question a million times, but does anyone know where i can find a complete magazine for a nylon 66?

This gun has been in the family for many years and somewhere along the line my dad misplaced the mag, never to be seen again. It is such a fun little rifle and has proven very reliable over the years, but gets a little annoying having to put a shell in the chamber every time you take a shot.

2. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009

3. chriss1470

chriss1470 New Member

Thanks. It is tube fed from the buttstock. I will check some of these out and hopefully bring an end to the madness.

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Poor choice of words to describe making a semi-auto rifle whole!

Just what do you mean....seeing how my suggestion of sourcing parts may render me culpable??

5. chriss1470

chriss1470 New Member

oops! I appologize. It was a poor choice of words. Just meaning that it is maddening having a perfectly good semi-auto that you can only use as a single shot. I like to shoot targets, but this tends to get old very fast.

once again thanks, and sorry for any misinterpertation. I will choose my words more wisely in the future.