Remington 870

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by jrobbins59, May 30, 2013.

1. jrobbins59

jrobbins59 New Member

I am looking for a tactical stock for a Remington 870 20 gauge. All I can find is for a 12 gauge. Please post a link so I can go straight to the item. Thanks.

2. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

Have you considered a different shotgun?

3. jrobbins59

jrobbins59 New Member

I am a firm believer in 870s and glocks. The reason I'm wanting a tactical stock for a 20 gauge is because I have a youth model with a 21" barrel. My 12 gauge wing master is to big for the wife to shoot skeets so I purchased it but a 21" barrel is to short for skeet. I saw it has a perfect opportunity to make a tactical shotgun since it has a short barrel and very little recoil. I believe a 12 gauge restock will work but will be a little big at the receiver. However I can't even find a black forend for a 20 gauge.

4. readygirl

readygirl New Member

You could try SPEEDFEED, and TACTICAL GRIPZ, we had some for a while at the shop.

5. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

nevermind, i found it :D

6. JohnJak

JohnJak New Member

What purpose does a "Tactical Stock" serve?

7. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

They're black. Plastic. Maybe full pistol grip. Telescoping perhaps. You know, better all around for tactics.

8. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

870 Express? Tactical stock!?

Attached Files:

9. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Just like a clock, Hock has struck. Cuukooo, cuukooo! :p

10. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Forgot to add my $0.02, buy a youth size traditional stock for your 870 if you need a shorter LOP.

I would not put a tacticool stock on any of my shotguns, not even a Mossberg.

Had a pump turkey gun with a Knox adjustable pistol grip, traded the whole dang rig on a G17.

11. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

That's not nice Gator. You have your opinion and I have... more. No reason to get personal. And your issue with your own Remington mistake to push Glock is a little off topic, no?

12. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

That's not nice Gator. You have your opinion and I have... more. No reason to get personal.

All in geste.

And your issue with your own Remington mistake to push Glock is a little off topic, no?

Had no problem with the mechanics of the firearm, it kicked like a Missouri mule, it was a Special Purpose model, not an Express.

13. jrobbins59

jrobbins59 New Member

It is a youth 20 gauge. I need tactical stock with pistol grip. The reason I purchased a youth is for the 21" choke barrel.

14. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member