Firearms Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me wat the pros and cons r of this gun? I did buy one but I would like to no if I am able to do anything about it!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
If you do not have any issues, you are like most people, and just shoot it. If you have a rough chamber, hone it. If you are nervous get rid of it.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
tacticalhero said:
Can anyone tell me wat the pros and cons r of this gun? I did buy one but I would like to no if I am able to do anything about it!
What do you mean do anything about it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have the 870, but haven't had any issues with it.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
He only attended black rifle classes.:rolleyes:

Tacticalhero, we're just playing. Welcome to the forum! I personally do not recommend the 870, the Mossberg 500 is the way to go. You can get it in a combo with a field barrel (28in.), and an HD (18in.) barrel.

·
Banned
504 Posts
I like them. What to do with it? Let me think. This is hard and going to require a lot of thought. May involve some hardship on my part. How about, Give it to me.

·
Banned
504 Posts
He only attended black rifle classes.:rolleyes:

Tacticalhero, we're just playing. Welcome to the forum! I personally do not recommend the 870, the Mossberg 500 is the way to go. You can get it in a combo with a field barrel (28in.), and an HD (18in.) barrel.
What?!?!?, you must not be aware of the superior designs of the fine Ithica line of m37 pump-action shot-guns

1 - 11 of 11 Posts