Latest stock work from some of my own walnut - a tree which fell in front of the house 4 years ago and which I planked up and seasoned. It's for a friend's Remington 7500 (model 750 in the US). He's a big guy and the new stock gives him the 15 3/8" LOP he needs. Shame about the tiny little knot on the cheek pad. It's the first stock for an autoloader I've made - not easy to get the join between wood and metal nice and tight and keep everything perfectly in line. Drilling the stock for the mounting bolt was a swine too. I needed a big auger bit with a follower but I didn't have one so had to improvise!