Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey forum,

So I just purchased a Remington 700 sps 300 AAC blackout rifle. I've heard some really great things about it so it was an easy buy.... MAJOR PROBLEM! I can not find a single round for this rifle anywhere... How badly did I mess up purchasing this rifle. I got it for my wife to use since she hates my Remington 700 sps tactical in .308

If you guys can help me out it really would mean a lot. I'm in the marines and I hardly have time to scour the Internet to find some ammo. I've looked around a bit but it's all out it seems. Thanks for any input!

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Since the .300 blackout is also an ar platform round it is being subject to the panic right now. Once all of this subsides (it's on the descent) u should be able to find it. Also from what I've heard it's a great cartridge.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nicklarimore said:
Since the .300 blackout is also an ar platform round it is being subject to the panic right now. Once all of this subsides (it's on the descent) u should be able to find it. Also from what I've heard it's a great cartridge.
Thank you for that. Yes, I've heard it's an amazing round. I really hope I can find some soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts