remington 600 mohawk

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by 1chig, Oct 31, 2009.

1. 1chig

1chig New Member

can any one help me with the trigger pull on a remington 600 mohawk rifle. I thought they would be like the 700 rifles but the screws are on the opposite side of the trigger. they are goood little rifles but the pull is a bear any help at all would be greate thanks

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I can't help you with that, but may I suggest you stop in the introductions section and tell us a little about yourself and your experience. There are many knowledgeable members here and you will find most of them friendly. :)

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
  4. 1chig

1chig New Member

would love some pics. just trying to get all info i can like i said the screws are on the opposit side as a rem 700 thanks

5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Remington did have a recall on these for the safety. The trigger is the same thing as a Model 7 IIRC.

7. 1chig

1chig New Member

can anyone tell me how to close this question or thread that i started thanks

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

You just leave it.

Just a friendly note some people dislike forum jumping. That is when you jump from forum to forum posting the same question over and over. I think you posted it twice on TFL.

I would personally check with a local gun smith and see what he says. If you are unsure on how to adjust it it is best to let a professional do the work.

9. 1chig

1chig New Member

thank you im new. i have never posted anything before. I didnt know i was doing anything wrong. just trying to get some answers .It wont happen again