Remembering Ted Kennedy's drive on Chappaquiddick 40 years ago today

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by opaww, Jul 18, 2009.

1. opaww

opaww New Member

Remembering Ted Kennedy's drive on Chappaquiddick 40 years ago today

She would’ve turned 69 on July 26. She probably would’ve been married, had children, and maybe even grandchildren. But because of Senator Ted Kennedy’s actions 40 years ago today, Mary Jo Kopechne’s life and potential were extinguished along with what little integrity Kennedy had left.

2. 1861

1861 New Member

Yep , and soon when he expires the country will make him an idol .:mad:

3. opaww

opaww New Member

One thing I know is his body will not have to be embalmed, sense it is already pickled.

4. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

I "memorialize" that fat, drunken, murdering scumbag's epic failure as a human being on a daily basis, with a bumper sticker I have displayed for 15 years on various cars I have owned.

"Ted Kennedy's Car has Killed More People than My Gun"

Several years back, there was a documentary on TV in which the findings of forensic pathologists who autopsied Mary Jo Kopechne, as well as the report compiled on Kennedy's car, concluded that she survived for almost 45 minutes with residual air trapped against the roof of the submerged car. Scratch marks on the interior roof indicated how she suffered in the remaining minutes of her life, while Teddy was making his way back to the Kennedy Compound to formulate his press release...what a POS, and what a stark example the "good people of Mass." represent, as far as what's wrong with the voting public in this country.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

What does Ted Kennedy have that Bill Clinton wishes he had?

-A dead girlfriend.

Ted Kennedy once tried to get engaged again, then he remembered where the engagement ring was.

Ted Kennedy once got some good news...the car was insured.

Why did they not do an alcohol blood level test on Ted after the accident?

-He waited so long to report it.... :eek:

6. opaww

opaww New Member

If teddy Kennedy had of just listened to his friends. you would not have that bumper sticker.

Attached Files:

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Actually, opaww, had the world listened to Joe Kennedy we would all be driving German made cars and we'd all speak German. Don't forget that Joe wanted to talk to and appease Hitler instead of warring with him. I wonder if Iranian cars float...:(

I have a theory. Joe sold his family's souls to Satan. Every once in a while, the devil collects. Joe, jr died a war hero, JFK was a war hero and died in a suspect manner, RFK was killed by an unknown, and other Kennedys have died in strange manners. I think the devil knew if he kept Teddy alive, he could do more damage in his (Teddy's) lifetime than all of the Kennedy souls he (Satan) has harvested to date. Think about it...:eek: It makes sense.

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Ted Kennedy killed a gal he was looking to have sex with, then he called a family attorney and spent the night in a hotel, sleeping like a baby. Then, in the morning, instead of reporting the crime, he tried to make a get away and was "noticed" at a ferry terminal - then came the elaborate story and cover up.

The sooner that son of a rotten bitch is put in the ground the BETTER it will be for the US of A.

Ted Kennedy is one of the most degenerate pieces of shi'ite walking today and I would be happy to make the journey to piss on his grave.

I can only hope Hell is everything he deserves........

Die you fat, immoral scumbag. And die painfully!

JD

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Well put, JD. I believe you have said what everyone was thinking, except those Mass pos voters who keep him in office. Btw, Satan does not want him yet. It looks like he will last a while longer despite the brain tumor. Heck, he is still writing legislation...the 'heath care' thingy is his...:eek:

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

He's a rat bastard and the world will be a better place when his gelatinous carcass no longer sullies it.

11. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Teddy Baby is pond scum. Dominic Arena, the local police chief, was really easy on Kennedy.

All records of the drowning of Mary Jo Kopeckne disappeared
    many years ago.

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That does not change the facts that Teddy Kennedy, in a first interest of getting som strange, and then in an effort to save himself, killed and covered up the killing of, an innocent woman.

I don't know if there is a God, and I don't know if there is a Grand Creator, but some ass hole sheriff, and some other Muppets on a payroll, are NOT going to stop the balance due at the time that worthless bastard passes on....

I hope Teddy Kennedy has the most painful last few days possible, because it damn well better be a primer for what lays in the after life.....

JD

13. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

I wouldn't piss down his throat if his lungs were on fire.

14. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Teddy is just a turd and no amount of polishing will change that. You'll just end up with a shiny turd. It (he) is another reason that term limits have to be imposed on Congress. Hell, the president is term-limited so why is Congress special? 2 terms and they're out...period. No grace periods. No waiting for a few years and then they can run again. 2 terms and that's it.

I've got that bumper sticker, albeit slightly different, hence my signature....

15. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

[​IMG]

Mary Jo Kopechne
    is unavailable for comment.

16. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

MY EYES!!!! Gawd...whale on the pier and a boat. Good thing I hadn't eaten breakfast yet because I'd have a mess on my keyboard to clean up.

17. tigman

tigman New Member

I wouldn't piss down his throat if his lungs were on fire.

I could not have said it better myself!

18. hogger129

hogger129 New Member

LOL... Ted Kennedy. What can one say that hasn't already been said?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You know what, I will +2 that series of posts.

If Ted Kennedy was drowning, I wouldn't throw him a glass of water.

I would, on the other hand, throw him an anchor.

F**K YOU TEDDY!!! DIE YOU BASTARD DIE!!! :mad::mad:

Preferably on Christmas! And in front of your family!

I can only hope that HELL is all it's cracked up to be - because you surely deserve it....*insert middle finger smiley here*

JD