Reloading for .270 win

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Chucknz, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Chucknz

Chucknz New Member

Hello, I am new to reloading but am very interested to start loading for my 270. I am after cheaper, more consistent loads. Where do I begin??

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Chuck, welcome to the forum and stop over in the Introductions Section and say hello.

let me answer your question as best i can. first, buy the book, The ABC's Of Reloading. an excellent book and it can be found at Amazon.com and usually not more than about $15. it will point you in the right direction. please read it and then reread it several. after reading it several times, come back here and ask questions and we will be glad to answer and help you out.

first and foremost, let me add this, reloading can be very rewarding and a safe hobby if done properly and safely. but if not, i can be very dangerous and can ruin you and a firearm. the safety procedures are there for very good reason, to protect you and others. please adhere to them and abide by them.

again welcome to the forum!

3. Chucknz

Chucknz New Member

Thanks for your reply. When I searched that book title it came up with a number of different authors for the same title, which author do you recommend?

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

all of them are good, but get the most current edition. it will provide more current and up to date information.