Reloading Bench Photos

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Olympus, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim Well-Known Member

All of their products are very nice set ups. It’s an amazingly simple design and Dan is a great guy to deal with (his shop is in Oregon. :cool:
    The lights are a tad bright for me, I like being able to see powder in the case more easily. I shield them with a small piece of poster board and tape when I’m loading to take away the brightness.

2. Caveman Jim

When I decided to build my 10’x12’ reloading/gun room in my shop the first major decision was to insulate it to the HILT. I framed the walls with 2 x 6 and
    2 x 8 in the ceiling, used spray foam in every joint and electrical insertion then I stuffed as much Eco Bat insulation (commercial stuff) in the wall cavities. It stays between 60-64° in the summer with no AC and between 54-58° in the winter with a small heater on a timer to run one hour twice per 24 hour period.
    I store all my powders, primers in there in wooden boxes.
    If I could restart this project I would change only one thing, the size, I’d built it BIGGER...:p:p:p

3. Caveman Jim

The only sad thing I see in your work space brother is the electrical outlet.. It looks like it’s weeping...:p:D:p:D
    B20A8341-0D59-485D-ADD3-CC10F9B4B5E8.jpeg

I figure if I can find things it is set up properly. Love the mutt too.;)

austin92 likes this.
  4. AgedWarrior

AgedWarrior Well-Known Member

I am considering adding insulation this spring, but it was too much to add on when we had just moved in this summer and I had more projects than I could keep up with for a couple of months.

Caveman Jim and Rifling82 like this.
  5. hairbear1

hairbear1 Well-Known Member

In the not too distant future it will have a fridge plugged into it to plug that sad look. Man's gotta stay hydrated.
    The faithful flea bag loves all the attention he can get as does the son's pig dog.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  6. Caveman Jim

Yes indeed, I have a full sized fridge/freezer in my shop because hydration is life.;)
    Love our fur babies too, they make life worth living.:D

3FD70267-261E-4D87-8927-C88FC10CE8EF.jpeg

Rifling82 likes this.