Reloading Bench Photos

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Olympus, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Notrighty

Notrighty Member

205A9B67-7079-4CA0-83AF-B6896CBC8EB8.jpeg Yea there’s always a messy part of the operation. My casting and lubing area in the garage. And this is right after being tidied up a bit.

hotshot357 and OLD Ron like this.
  2. oO_Rogue_Oo

oO_Rogue_Oo Well-Known Member

Looks like you have everything you need but I have to be honest here. I would be ready for a straight jacket and rubber room working in such tight quarters. Just sitting here remembering when I had my dies in boxes still (switched to drawers a couple of years ago) and how every time I reached for a set; the set I wanted was at the bottom of the stack. Going back to that might send me over the edge these days. My reloading room has been a multi-year project of constant reorganization and I am still always on the lookout for ways to make better use of space. I can tell you though; every time I made even the smallest of changes that neatened up things it would have me grinning for days. Once you start it's hard to stop though.

OLD Ron likes this.

3. OLD Ron

OLD Ron Well-Known Member

I slipped up a bit when I added my gun rescue things in with reloading things . I do the casting ..... sanding ..... powder coating all in another area . The assembly & drying goes on in the rescue room so as to keep things clean . I have around 70 ammo cans of loaded rounds & brass I keep in another area . Once I remove some of the extra treasures I have around the space it will be better used once again . Restoration has so many processes to it that it all can't be done in one space without making a mess of everything . I am real happy that I loaded so much a couple of years that I can still shoot & not run out of ammunition . That gives me time to work at blueing ...... checkering ...... & building some long guns I always wanted to shoot . For many years all I did was reload & shoot . ( was all I had time for ) Now I am into the craft of rescue . ( and shooting ) I don't go to meets any longer so that has freed up time to learn . It is all fun & very interesting .

oO_Rogue_Oo likes this.