Reloading bench Complete

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by doctherock, Jul 25, 2011.

1. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Finally have all the essentials to get my reloading going in full swing. Just have to get powder, primer and bullets for .40 and .223. A member here, 50of4064 sent me the dies, some brass and bullets quite a while back. I have over 1000 rounds ready to go for .223 and over 800 .40 to go.

Attached Files:

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Very nice Doc. :cool:

3. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Thanks. I went to wal-mart food shopping and they have al the powder and bullets I require and dont have to pay shipping.

4. AusLach

AusLach New Member

Very nice doc, we're in the same boat!

5. doctherock

doctherock New Member

It has taken over a year to get to where I am with the bench project. Now when the Social Security job pans out I will get the rest of the supplies.

6. opaww

opaww New Member

good job....

7. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Thanks Opaww. The bench itself was going to be a gun locker; however, I had no place to work because the old woodworking bench is being torn out of the basement.

8. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Thank you. It was a long work in progress and now its ready. Now to get all my other projects done.

9. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Ready to Rock, Doc!! What a great set up!

10. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Thanks, now I need some music down there. Too quiet.

11. bradam

bradam Member

am working on a reloading room and am looking at pictures. Thank you for yours as I just saw a fire extinguisher. thanks again

12. bradam

bradam Member

SS panned out for me starting this past Sept. I started getting suppliys the beginning of last summer. I am currently building a bench. I still need to shingle the roof, insulate the ceiling and paint the walls The SS people do not seem to mind how much time I am taking. Hope you join the bandwagon soon.:D