1. RCBS LOading Guide, covers rifle as well as Pistol case reloading, about $30.00
2. Lylan Loading manual, covers same, I like the Pictures better in this one, about $25.00
You might wanna Look at your Local Library? I found a used copy of the Lyman book at a Book sale, got it for like $, plus you can check them out and read what you like best then but that? Never hurts to look, your tax dollars pay for all that!
Real good advice here. Almost every major components company publishes a reloading manual. Most have a detailed chapter on technique. My favorite is the Speer manual, but Hornady, Sierra, Lee, and Lyman also publish excellent tomes. Get a reloading manual from one of these vendors, and you won't be sorry.
For your first press would you go single, turret, or progressive.
1. You are going to be loading mostly handgun in a variety of calibers.
2. You shoot about 200 rounds a week.
3. You work six days a week.
4. Your calibers are .357, .38 special, .38 super, .45, .44 mag, 9mm, .223 & 7.62x39